100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh, India is open to all levels, including complete beginners. Regardless of the level of your practice, the course will teach you the fundamentals of Yoga and help you to develop a strong foundation upon which to build your teaching and practice. With our 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, learners are bestowed with many advantages of understanding practical and applicable aspects of yoga with its essential basics.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|15 days/14 nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate of attendence||Double shared room 835 USD, in private 1035 USD|
Discount price till End June 780 USD in double shared room, 950 USD in private room. Book your TTC now
Benefits of Yoga
Yoga poses stretch your muscles and increase your range of motion. And even though yoga is not aerobic, some research finds it can be just as good as aerobic exercise for improving health.
- Increased flexibility
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism
- Weight reduction
- Cardio and circulatory health
Who we are?
The Vedansha Institute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine is accredited by International Yoga Alliance (USA) and Alternative medical council Kolkata (India) and provides 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course of education in Yoga.
100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For people who can not complete whole 200 Hours course at once.
What you learn in 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course:
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style,
- Pranayamas, Meditation,
- Yoga Philosopy, Mantra,
- Yoga Anatomy,
- Yogic Nutrition,
- Elements of Ayurveda,
Teaching Methodology/Asana Alignment * and get important information about your aura problems (chakra imbalance) * depends on week Dates in 2018.
100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2018
100 hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, January 2018
- Starting Dates in January 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01-15.01. 15-29.01
100 hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, February 2018
- Starting Dates in February 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01-15.02. 15-29.02
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, March 2018
- Starting Dates in March 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01-15.03. 15-29.03
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, April 2018
- Starting Dates in April 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2-16.04. 16-30.04
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, May 2018
- Starting Dates in May 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-15.05. 15-29.05
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, June 2018
- Starting Dates in June 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-15.06. 15-29.060
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, July 2018
- Starting Dates in July 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 02-16.07. 16-30.07
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2018
- Starting Dates in August 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01-15.08. 15-29.08
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2018
- Starting Dates in September 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 03-17.09. 17-31.09
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2018
- Starting Dates in October 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2-16.10. 16-30.10
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2018
- Starting Dates in November 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-15.11. 15-29.11
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2018
- Starting Dates in December 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3-17.12. 17-31.12
Please Note – Participation in course after first 2 weeks by request.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Mala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 14 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Accompanying and supporting
during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
- Your interest to learn Vedic science
- Successful pre-payment.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with us oer e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorisation permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guiding of experienced Yoga teacher.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Mantra chanting.
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Yoga anathomy 2 weeks/asana alignment 2 weeks.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 20:30 Special event.
- 20:00 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Yoga Course Teaching Plan:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it‘s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques).
- Natural Relaxation Asana.
- Natural standing Asana with External Rotations.
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Meditation Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati).
- Basic Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation).
- Primary Mantras.
Anatomy and physiology or Asana Alignment:
- Introduction to muscular and skeletal system and their function during physical exercises.
- Correct performance of asana, assistance & adjustment.
*depends on week schedule