200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Program in Rishikesh with Vedansha Institute of Yoga & Vedic Science is all about experiment different dimensions of Yoga to enhance and discover your hidden qualities and make you become the best yoga teacher. We committed to prepare and present you as a professional yoga teacher. By doing your training with Vedansha Institute of Yoga & Vedic Science you become a professional Yoga Teacher. As a best yoga teacher training school, we know all the aspects and qualities of a professional yoga teacher like committed attitude, right knowledge about the subject, goodwill for students and much more. The way we are conducting our yoga course to prepare you as a normal practitioner to become a professional yoga instructor is really very appreciable.We are responsible that you will get authentic yoga knowledge and could teach others.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|27 days/26 nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||International valid Certificate of Yoga teacher according to International Yoga Alliance USA||1500 USD in double shared room, 1700 in private room.|
Discount price till End June. USD 1380 in double shared room,USD 1550 in private room. Book your TTC now.
Benefits of Yoga
Yoga poses stretch your muscles and increase your range of motion. And even though yoga is not aerobic, some research finds it can be just as good as aerobic exercise for improving health.
- Increased flexibility
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism
- Weight reduction
- Cardio and circulatory health
Who we are?
The Vedansha Institute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine is accredited by International Yoga Alliance (USA) and Alternative medical council Kolkata (India) and provides 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course of education in Yoga.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For yoga practitioners who would like to get certificate of yoga Alliance USA
What you learn in 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course:
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style,
- Pranayamas, Meditation,
- Yoga Philosopy, Mantra,
- Yoga Anatomy,
- Yogic Nutrition,
- Elements of Ayurveda,
- Kriya & Yogic Cleansing
- Teaching Methodology
Teaching Methodology/Asana Alignment * and get important information about your aura problems (chakra imbalance) * depends on week Dates in 2018.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2018
200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, January 2018
- Starting Dates in January 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-27.01
200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, February 2018
- Starting Dates in February 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-27.02
200hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, March 2018
- Starting Dates in March 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-27.03
200hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, April 2018
- Starting Dates in April 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2-28.04
200hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, May 2018
- Starting Dates in May 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-27.05
200hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, June 2018
- Starting Dates in June 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-27.06
200hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, July 2018
- Starting Dates in July 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2-28.07
200hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2018
- Starting Dates in August 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-27.07
200hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2018
- Starting Dates in September 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3-30.09
200hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2018
- Starting Dates in October 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2-28.10
200hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2018
- Starting Dates in November 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-27.11
200hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2018
- Starting Dates in December 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3-30.12
Please Note – Participation in course after first 2 weeks by request.
- International valid certificate of yoga Alliance USA.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Mala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 26 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
- Accompanying and supporting
during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Your interest to learn Vedic science
- Successful pre-payment.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with us oer e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorisation permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guiding of experienced Yoga teacher.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Mantra chanting.
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Yoga anathomy 2 weeks/asana alignment 2 weeks.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 20:30 Special event.
- 20:00 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Yoga Course Teaching Plan:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it‘s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga.
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques), Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses), Dharna (concentration), Dhayan (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization)
- Phlosophy of mudra and bandha
- Elements of Swara yoga
Asana in Ashtanga practice:
- Surya Namaskara Part A and B
- Utitha Trikonasana
- Parivrita Trikonasana
- Trikonasana Variation 1, 2
- Parivritta parshvakonasana
- Uthitha parshvakonasana
- Parasarita padouttanasana A,B,C,D
- Utitha hasta padangustasana A,B,C,D
- Ardha baddha padmotanasana
- Urdhva namaskar asana
- Uttanasana A,B
- chaturanga dandasana
- Urdhva mukha svanasana
- Andho Mukha svanasana
- Veerbhadra asana I, II
- Paschimottasana A, B,C,D
- Ardha baddha padma paschimottasana
- Triag mukhaiada paschimottasana
- Janusirsasana A,B,C,D
- Marichyasana A,B,C,D
- Bhuja pidanasana
- Bhuja pidanasana
- Supta Kurmasana
- Garbha pindasana
- Badha konasana A,B,C
- Upavistha konasana A,B
- Suptapadangustasana A,B,C
Hatha Yoga postures
- Surya namaskara
- Backward bending postures
Spinal Twisting Pose:
Standing balancing pose:
Utitha hast pada angusthasana
Forward bending postures:
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to pranayama
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana primary plus basic level, Surya Bheda, Bastrika, Sheetali, Shetkari, Bhramari)
- The pranic body
- Parana and lifestyle
- Breathe, health and pranayama
- Breathing and life span
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, kunjala, nauli, trataka, shankaprashalana)
- Standard Meditation Practice (Om Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound meditation, Mantra meditation)
- Standard Mantras
Anatomy and physiology
- Detailled explanation of muscular, skeletal system and breathing system their function during physical excersises of intermediate level
- Using of number of yogic/ayurvedic methods in supporting and treatment of some diseases
- Concept of teaching methodology & how to create your own yoga class, how to reach others, obstacles in teaching
- Correct perfomance of asana, assistence & adjustment
*depends on week schedule