Yoga TTC-50 Hour Course in Rishikesh, India
Yoga TTC -50 Hour course is designed for people with less time who can not complete whole course at once. To be a certified yoga teacher you should complete 200 Hour training according yoga alliance USA. This course is convenient for those students who have an intention to complete 200 hour course but with limited time. The chief objective for 50 hour yoga teacher training is to create awareness of yoga and help you to find joy in your practice at a pace that is convenient for you. If you would like to be certified yoga instructor you will need to complete rest of 200 hour in the future. It can be done in Vedansha as well
Who we are?
Vedansha Institute of Vedic science and alternative medicine founded by Dr.S.Pandey Ji . We cover education in whole vedic science (yoga & meditation, ayurveda, vedic astrology & vastu). teacher training programs help people to make yoga their profession or integrate it in daily life. Our special retreat programs help people to control their emotions, remove fears, to improve their life, find harmony and happiness. Therapy courses will help to support common and non-curative diseases.
What is our aim?
To prepare yoga teacher or yoga practitioner who will understand yoga as a vedic subject and will be capable to teach others and share knowledge in asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra, yoga philosophy, ayurveda, yoga anatomy, asana alignment.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|8 days/7 nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate of attendence||31000 INR (Equivalent to 450 USD ) in twin shared room
38000 INR (Equivalent to 550 USD ) in private room
Discount price till End December 29000 INR (Equivalent to 420 USD ) in twin shared room, 34500 INR (Equivalent to 500 USD ) in private room. Book your TTC 3 month before the start date and get 3500 INR (Equivalent to 50 USD ) discount!
Benefits of 50 hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh India
Yoga poses stretch your muscles and increase your range of motion. And even though yoga is not aerobic, some research finds it can be just as good as aerobic exercise for improving health.
- Increased flexibility
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism
- Weight reduction
- Cardio and circulatory health
50 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For people who can not complete whole 200 Hours course at once
What you learn in 50 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style
- Elements of Iyengar Style
- Pranayama, Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy Mantra
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yogic Nutrition
- Elements of Ayurve
- Asana Alignment*
- Yogic cleansin
- Teaching Methodology*
- Get important information about your energy body with aura check up
* depends on week Dates in 2018.
50 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in
50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2018
- Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 03/09/2018 to 10/09/2018, 17/09/2018 to 24/09/2018
50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2018
- Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01/10/2018 to 8/10/2018, 15/10/2018 to 22/10/2018
50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2018
- Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01/11/2018 to 8/11/2018, 15/11/2018 to 22/11/2018
50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2018
- Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 03/12/2018 to 10/12/2018, 17/12/2018 to 24/12/2018
50 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, January 2019
- Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01/01/2019 to 8/01/2019, 15/01/2019 to 22/01/2019
50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, February 2019
Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01/02/2019 to 8/02/2019, 15/02/2019 to 22/02/2019
- 50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, March 2019
- Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01/03/2019 to 8/03/2019, 15/03/2019 to 22/03/2019
50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, April 2019
- Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01/04/2019 to 8/04/2019, 15/04/2019 to 22/04/2019
50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, May 2019
- Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01/05/2019 to 8/05/2019, 15/05/2019 to 22/05/2019
50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, June 2019
- Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 03/06/2019 to 10/06/2019, 17/06/2019 to 24/06/2019
50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, July 2019
- Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01/07/2019 to 8/07/2019, 15/07/2019 to 22/07/2019
50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2019
- Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01/08/2019 to 8/08/2019, 15/08/2019 to 22/08/2019
50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2019
- Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 02/09/2019 to 9/09/2019, 16/09/2019 to 23/09/2019
50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2019
- Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01/10/2019 to 8/10/2019, 15/10/2019 to 22/10/2019
50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2019
- Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01/11/2019 to 8/11/2019, 15/11/2019 to 22/11/2019
50hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2019
- Starting Dates for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 02/12/2019 to 9/12/2019, 16/12/2019 to 23/12/2019
Please Note – Participation in course after first 2 weeks by request.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Mala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 7 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
Optional for moderate payment
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Accompanying and supporting
during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
- Your interest to learn Vedic science
- Successful deposit payment.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with us oer e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorisation permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guiding of experienced Yoga teacher.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises/Shatkarma (yogic cleansing)
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Mantra chanting.
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Yoga anathomy 2 weeks/asana alignment 2 weeks.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 20:30 Special event.
- 20:00 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Yoga Course Teaching Plan:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it‘s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Introduction in Karma, Raja Yoga. Meaning, Types, role in yoga
- Kosha and it’s role in Meditation & Pranayama
- Earth element affirmation in sutras
- Natural Relaxation Asana.
- Natural standing Asana with External Rotations.
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Meditation Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana
- Asana concept and master sequence
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha
- Basic Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation, Breath Meditation).
- Primary Mantras (Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM).
Anatomy and physiology or Asana Alignment*:
- Introduction to muscular and skeletal system and their function during physical exercise
- Biomechanical theory of Asana
- The maximal range of movements
- Safety technique in Asana performanc
- Common mistakes in Asana practice
- Correct performance of asana, assistance & adjustment.
*depends on week schedule