50 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
This course is convenient for those students who have an intention to complete 50 hours course. The chief objective for 50 hours Meditation teacher training is to create awareness of meditation and help you to find joy in your practice at a pace that is convenient for you.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|8 days/7 nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate of attendence||450 in double shared room,550 in private room|
Discount price till End June 420 USD in double shared room, 500 USD in private room. Book your TTC now
Benefits of Meditation
This course is a part of standard course meditation 200 TTC.
- You can improve your meditation practice in concentration, meditation itself
- Get basic yoga knowledge of meditation if you are beginner
- Do only part of standard yoga education and slowly reach 200 Hrs certificate by continuing performing of meditation training 4 times
- Better understanding of yourself, deeper connection with your inner world through mantra, pranayama and meditation
- Learning of yogic/meditation lifestyle and healing power of your body and mind
- Meet new friends to share your experience
- learn ancient meditation tradition and culture from the source in world capital of yoga in Rishikesh Himalaya India
Who we are?
The Vedansha Institute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine is accredited by International Yoga Alliance (USA) and Alternative medical council Kolkata (India) and provides 50 Hours Meditation Teacher Training Course of education in Meditation.
50 Hours Meditation Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For people who can not complete whole 200 Hours course at once.
- For people who already learned yoga and want to learn more meditation
What you learn in 50 Hours Meditation Teacher Training Course:
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style,
- Pranayamas, Meditation,
- Yoga Philosopy, Mantra,
- Yoga Anatomy,
- Yogic Nutrition,
- Elements of Ayurveda,
- Meditation theory, Meditation practice,
- How to assess meditative state scientifically,
- Yoga & Meditation Philosopy,
- Meditation Anatomy,
- Yogic Nutrition,
- Elements of Ayurveda
Teaching Methodology/Asana Alignment * and get important information about your aura problems (chakra imbalance) * depends on week Dates in 2018.
50 Hours Meditation Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2018
50 hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, January 2018
- Starting Dates in January 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1,8,15,22
50 hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, February 2018
- Starting Dates in February 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1,8,15,22
50hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, March 2018
- Starting Dates in March 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1,8,15,22
50hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, April 2018
- Starting Dates in April 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2,9,16,23
50hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, May 2018
- Starting Dates in May 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh –1,8,15,22
50hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, June 2018
- Starting Dates in June 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1,8,15,22
50hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, July 2018
- Starting Dates in July 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh –2,9,16,23
50hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2018
- Starting Dates in August 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh –1,8,15,22
50hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2018
- Starting Dates in September 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh –3,10,17,24
50hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2018
- Starting Dates in October 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh –2,8,15,22
50hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2018
- Starting Dates in November 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh –1,8,15,22
50hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2018
- Starting Dates in December 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3,10,17,24
Please Note – Participation in course after first 2 weeks by request.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Maala (string of beads) energized by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 7 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Accompanying and supporting
during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
- Your interest to learn Vedic science
- Successful pre-payment.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with us oer e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorisation permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guiding of experienced Yoga teacher.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Mantra chanting.
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Meditation anatomy 2 weeks/asana alignment 2 weeks.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 20:30 Special event.
- 20:00 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Meditation Course Teaching Plan:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga, Meditation – Introduction / its Origin & Development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutra related to Meditation.
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques), Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses), Dharna (concentration), Dhayan (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization).
- Natural Relaxation Asana, some stratching Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Meditation Asanas.
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits for Mediatation (Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Nadi and their role in Meditation.
- Breathing and life span.
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati).
Primary Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Breath awareness Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation).
Primary Mantras with correct pronounciation, writing, explanation and their practical applying.
Anatomy and physiology:
Introduction to system of organs related with meditative practice and their function in medition.
Using of basic yogic methods in supporting and treatment of some diseases.
*depends on week schedule