Starts every day all year around except weekends!
15 days/14 nights
Certificate of participation
870 USD shared accomodation
970 USD private accomodation
Discount price till End June. USD 810 in double shared room, USD 950 in private room. Book your retreat now.
The Vedansha Insitute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine in Himalaya is accredeted by International Yoga Alliance (USA) and Alternative medical Council Colcatta (India) and presents Kundalini yoga retreat to make you free from fears, addictions, be grounded & find your aim in life.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Mala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 14 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
- Accompanying and supporting during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Your interest to learn Vedic science.
- Successful pre-payment.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with user e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorisation permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guiding of experienced Yoga teacher.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Free time.
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Free time.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed according to teaching process.
Chakra balancing Program:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it‘s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutra.
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga.
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques), Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses), Dharna (concentration), Dhayan (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization).
- 9 Disurbances of Mind, possibilities of control, Kriya Yoga.
- Mooladhara chakra from phylosophical point of view.
- Swadhisthana chakra from phylosophical point of view.
- Manipura chakra from phylosophical point of view.
- Anahata chakra from phylosophical point of view.
- Vishuddhi chakra from phylosophical point of view.
- Ajna chakra from phylosophical point of view.
- Sahasrara chakra from phylosophical point of view.
Asana (related to chakra disturbances):
- Mooladhara chakra special asana postures.
- Swadhisthana chakra special asana postures.
- Manioura chakra special asana postures.
- Anahata chakra special asana postures.
- Vishuddhi chakra special asana postures.
- Ajna chakra special asana postures.
- Sahasrara chakra special asana postures.
- Meditation Asana.
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Different Pranayama Techniques related to chakras (Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana, Surya Bheda, Bastrika, Sheetali, Shetkari, Bhramari).
- Pranayama and disturbances of mooladhara chakra.
- Pranayama and disturbances of swadhisthana chakra.
- Pranayama and disturbances of manipura chakra.
- Pranayama and disturbances of anahata chakra.
- Pranayama and disturbances of vishiddhi chakra.
- Pranayama and disturbances of ajna chakra.
- Pranayama and disturbances of sahasrara chakra.
- Meditation Practice related to chakras.
- Mantras related with chakras, special pooja for chakras.
- Using of number of yogic/ayurvedic methods in supporting and treatment disturbances of chakra system.
- Ayurvedic types vata, pitta, kapha diagnostic, characteristic and related chakra problems.
- Aromatherapy in chakra dis-balance.
- Disturbances of chakra system and related astrological methods of correction.