Yoga Detox retreat
Yoga detox retreat in Rishikesh India is a perfect combination of yoga and ayurveda. Yoga detox retreat in Rishikesh will help you to recharge your body and calm your mind.
-rejuvenate your body with help of ayurvedic herbs & ayurvedic massages
-learn traditional spiritual yoga practice with asana, pranayama, meditation, yoga philosophy and mantra
-special ayurvedic meal with help you to normalize your metabolism and daily bowel movements
-you could also reduce weight during this program*
-know how to heal yourself with ayurvedic herbs and yoga methods
-meet new friends to share your experience
-learn ancient ayurvedic tradition from the source in world capital of yoga in Rishikesh Himalaya India
-enjoy the nature by excursion in the Himalaya
*please consult our staff about details
When yoga detox retreat will be beneficial you
by fatigue and general body weakness
by burn out syndrome
by chronic stress
if you can not smile as before and feel difficulties in communication with others
if you feel very often angry or/and anxiety
general dissatisfaction with life
if you have insomia
if you suffer from weight problems and food consumption problems
by any chronic disease
if you need to find yourself
if you search balance for body & mind
Starts every day all year around except weekends!
Massage & steam
8 days/7 nights
32000 INR (Equivalent to 465USD)
36000 INR (Equivalent to 525 USD) with private accommodation
Special discount price 29500 INR (Equivalent to 430 USD)& 34500 INR (Equivalent to 500 USD) till End of January
11 days/10 nights
44500 INR (Equivalent to 650 USD)
55000 INR (Equivalent to 800 USD) with private accommodation
Special discount price 41000 INR (Equivalent to 600 USD) & 49500 INR (Equivalent to 720 USD) till End of January
15 days/14 nights
60000 INR (Equivalent to 870 USD)
72000 INR (Equivalent to 1050 USD) with private accommodation
Special discount price 55500INR (Equivalent to 810 USD ) &65000 INR (Equivalent to 950 USD) till End of January
22 days/21 nights
88000 INR (Equivalent to 1280 USD )
104500 INR (Equivalent to 1525 USD) with private accommodation
Special discount price 82000 INR (Equivalent to 1190 USD Approx) & 89000 INR (Equivalent to 1300 USD) till End of January
31 days/30 nights
125000 INR (Equivalent to 1820 USD)
151000 INR (Equivalent to 2200 USD) with private accommodation
Special discount price 116000 INR (Equivalent to 1690 USD) & 144000 INR (Equivalent to 2100 USD) till End of January
The Vedansha Insitute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine in Himalaya accredeted by International Yoga Alliance (USA) and presents Yoga Detox retreat program to purify your body from toxins, normalise your metabolism
- Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation classes.
- Health consultation.
- Individual detox program.
- Herbal treatment.
- Ayurvedic massages.
- Steam therapy.
- 2 brief aura check ups.
- Excursions depends on number of program days (see above).
- 1 T-shirt with the school symbol.
- 3 daily vegetarian meals.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Cleansing kit.
- Daily detox tea.
- Daily practical & theoretical yoga classes
- Mala string of beads energized by Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey-Ji
- Study materials
- Herbs suggestions for well-being
- Accompaning and supporting during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours
Optional for extra payment:
- Extra days of accommodation.
- Additional activities.
- Airport transfer.
- Ayurvedic procedures and consultation more then mentioned above
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advises of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Full astrological consultation with detailed explanation of planet position, disturbances, methods of correction, suggestions in career, family life, marriage, prevention of diseases.
- Your interest to learn Vedic science.
- Successful deposit payment or other form of confirmation of participation.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with us via e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorisation permitting them to practice yoga from their own country.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guiding of experienced Yoga teacher.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Free time/therapy time.
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 16:00 Free time/therapy time.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it‘s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Introduction in Karma, Raja Yoga. Meaning, Types, role in yoga
- Kosha and it’s role in Meditation & Pranayama
- Concept of 5 Koshas
- 3 Nadis, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna. Their role in practice
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga
- Earth, Water, Fire element affirmation in sutras
- Samkhya Darshan, Vedanta Darshan
- Nadis & chakras, general concep
- What is Kundalini energy, ways of activation
- Kundalini & Chakra
- Concept of Gunas
- Prakriti & Purusha
- Discipline of Yoga student
- Obstacles in the path of yoga
Yoga practical aspects:
Asana (beginner, intermediate and advanced level):
- Natural Relaxation Asana.
- Natural standing Asana with External Rotations.
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Meditation Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing, Bramari, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Surya Bheda & Chandra Bheda, Ujja).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Sitting Positions for Pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- What is Ashwini Mudra, its role in energy body
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra, Jalodarnashak mudra, Apan mudra, Pran Mudra, shankh mudra, Apan Vayu Mudra, Ling Mudra, Dhyan Mudra, Lotus Mudra)
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra
- .Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Obstacles in Pranayama practice
- Standard Meditation Practice (Om Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound meditation, Mantra meditation, Nadis Meditation, 5 elements meditation, Breath meditation, Hamso meditation, Ajapa/japa, Ida/Pingala spinal rotation, Hridayakasha Dharana, Panchaprana Dharana, Pranava Dhyana)
- Visualisation & concentration
- Obstacles in meditation
- Concept of meditation Step by step
- Postures for meditation practice
- How to integrate meditation in yoga class?
- How to choose object for meditation?
- Standard Mantras (Guru, Ganesh Mantra, Shakti Mantra, Gayatri Mantra, Shanti Mantra, Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Lakshmi Mantra, Vishnu Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children)
- Using of number of yogic/ayurvedic methods in supporting and treatment of some diseases
- What is ayurveda
- Concept of 3 Dosha
- How to identify the dosha
- 6 tastes and their function for balance of body and mind