300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Program in Rishikesh with Vedansha Institute of Yoga & Vedic Science is all about experiment different dimensions of Yoga to enhance and discover your hidden qualities and make you become the best yoga teacher. We committed to prepare and present you as a professional yoga teacher for future generation. Do your yoga course in Vedansha Institute of Yoga & Vedic Science and become a professional Yoga Teache!. As a best yoga teacher training school, we know all the aspects and qualities of a professional yoga teacher like committed attitude, right knowledge about the subject, goodwill for students and much more. The way we are conducting our yoga course to prepare you as a normal practitioner to become a professional yoga instructor is really very appreciable. We are responsible for result of our work and that you can teach your own class.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|31 days/30 nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||International valid Certificate of Yoga teacher according to International Yoga Alliance USA||Double shared room 1722 USD, 1922 private room|
Discount price till End June. USD 1600 in double shared room, USD 1780 in private room. Book your TTC now.
Benefits of Yoga
Yoga poses stretch your muscles and increase your range of motion. And even though yoga is not aerobic, some research finds it can be just as good as aerobic exercise for improving health.
- Increased flexibility
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism
- Weight reduction
- Cardio and circulatory health
Who we are?
The Vedansha Institute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine is accredited by International Yoga Alliance (USA) and Alternative medical council Kolkata (India) and provides 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course of education in Yoga.
300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For yoga practitioners who would like to get certificate of yoga Alliance USA
What you learn in 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course:
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style,
- Pranayamas, Meditation,
- Yoga Philosopy, Mantra,
- Yoga Anatomy,
- Yogic Nutrition,
- Elements of Ayurveda,
- Perform your own class
- Asana Alignment
- Perform your own class
- Teaching Methodology
Teaching Methodology/Asana Alignment * and get important information about your aura problems (chakra imbalance) * depends on week Dates in 2018.
300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2018
300hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, January 2018
- Starting Dates in January 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-30.01
300hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, February 2018
- Starting Dates in February 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-30.02
300hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, March 2018
- Starting Dates in March 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-30.03
300hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, April 2018
- Starting Dates in April 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2.04-01.05
300hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, May 2018
- Starting Dates in May 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-30.05
300hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, June 2018
- Starting Dates in June 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-30.06
300hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, July 2018
- Starting Dates in July 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2-31.07
300hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2018
- Starting Dates in August 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-30.08
300hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2018
- Starting Dates in September 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3-30.09 – 3.10
300hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2018
- Starting Dates in October 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-31.10
300hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2018
- Starting Dates in November 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1-30.11
300hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2018
- Starting Dates in December 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3.12-02.1.2018
Please Note – Participation in course after first 2 weeks by request.
- International valid certificate of yoga Alliance USA.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Maala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogacharya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 30 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 3 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 3 ayurvedic massage.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor consultation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advice of naturopathy specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
- Accompanying and supporting
during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Your interest to learn Vedic science
- Successful pre-payment.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with us our e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorization permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guiding of experienced Yoga teacher.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methodology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Mantra chanting.
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Yoga anatomy 2 weeks/asana alignment 2 weeks.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 20:30 Special event.
- 20:00 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Yoga Course Teaching Plan:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it‘s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques).
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of success and failure in Yoga.
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques), Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses), Dharna (concentration), Dhayan (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization).
- 9 Disturbances of Mind, possibilities of control, Kriya Yoga
- Functional model of 7 chakras from phylosphical point of view
- Element of Swara Yoga
- Chakra system and their connection with physical body
- Theory of Nadi
- Chakra disturbances
- Theory of golden ration in yoga
- Detailed explanation of chakra system from yogic, ayurvedic point of view (Mooladhara, Swadhisthana, Manipura, Anahatha, Vishuddhi, Ajna, Sahasrara)
Ashtanga Style primary, intermediate & advanced siquence (depends on students ability)
- Surya Namaskara Part A and B
- Utitha Trikonasana
- Parivrita Trikonasana
- Trikonasana Variation 1, 2
- Parivritta parshvakonasana
- Uthitha parshvakonasana
- Parasarita padouttanasana A,B,C,D
- Utitha hasta padangustasana A,B,C,D
- Ardha baddha padmotanasana
- Urdhva namaskar asana
- Uttanasana A,B
- Chaturanga dandasana
- Urdhva mukha svanasana
- Andho Mukha svanasana
- Veerbhadra asana I, II
- Paschimottasana A, B,C,D
- Ardha baddha padma paschimottasana
- Triag mukhaiada paschimottasana
- Janusirsasana A,B,C,D
- Marichyasana A,B,C,D
- Bhuja pidanasana
- Paryangasana A, B
- Parivrittanasana A, B
- Yoni Dandasana A, B
- Yoga Dandasana
- Bhuja Dandasana
- Parsva Dandasana
- Adho Dandasana
- Urdhva Dandasana
- Sama Konasana
- Moola Bandaasana
- Nahusasasana A, B, C
- Akharna Danurasana
- Padanghusta Dhanurasana A, B
- Marichsyasana E, F, G, H
- Parsva Bakasana
- Eka Pada Kapotasana A, B
Hatha Yoga Asana
- Surya namaskara
Asana of 200 Hrs if someone still not master that level
- Shalambha sirsasana
- Shalambha sirasana
- Veera bhadrasana-3
- Uttana koormasana
- Yoga nidrasana
- Eka pada rajakapothasana
- Poorna naukasana
- Eka pada shirsasana
- Suptha trivikramasana
- Ubhaya padangustasana
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Healing aspects of Pranayama
- Improvement of Pranayama Techniques (Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana, Surya Bheda, Bastrika, Sheetali, Shetkari, Bhramari intermediate & advanced level).
- Intermediate & advanced mudras and bandas
- Parana and lifestyle
- Mediation aspects in pranayama
- Breathing and life span.
- Mantra and pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods) intermediate level
- Standard & Advanced Meditation Practice (Om Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound meditation, Mantra meditation, morning meditation, Nadi meditation, 5 elements meditation, 7 chakra meditation, astrological meditation).
- Intermediate & advanced Mantras, Hindu Gods, mantras related with them
Anatomy and physiology or Asana Alignment:
- Detailed explanation of muscular, skeletal system and breathing system their function during physical exercises of intermediate level
- Using of number of yogic/ayurvedic methods in supporting and treatment of some diseases, information about ayurvedic herbs and their supplying techniques
- Teaching standard concept of preparation of your own class with attention to psychology of the clients in yoga class,
- Obstacles in teaching practice, how to bring variety in your yoga class, creation of own yoga class
*depends on week schedule