100 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Meditation Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
100 Hour meditation teacher training is designed for people who want to concentrate deeper on meditative aspect of yoga. After completion of the course Student can get Certificate of Teacher of Meditation of Yoga Alliance USA in form of continuing education after minimum 200 hour of Yoga TTC. According to ancient scriptures yoga considered not only as asana practice but a union between body and mind. When we say in India “we are practicing yoga” we suppose to do all these – asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation.
Meditation can not be separated from Asana or pranayama or mantra, why? Because the purpose of meditation as yoga itself – is getting bliss or liberation for the mind. To enter in deeper state of meditation we use pranayama as a tool, we use mantra as a tool and asana as well. Because people are different, everyone can find his suitable tool how to enter in deeper state of meditation. Our classes made by the way that you can try all main tools of yoga and master those practices that leads in your case in deeper state of concentration.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|15 days/14 nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate of attendence||60 000 INR (835 USD ) in twin shared room
67 000 INR (935 USD ) in private single room
53 000 (740 USD) in comfortable dormitory
80 500 (1125 USD) in Family suit 1+2 family members*
Discount price till End April 2019 discount 5700 INR (Equivalent to 80 USD ). For more then 3 people for Family suit ask the price on firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Meditation Teacher Training
- 2 weeks is more then enough to understand how to integrate meditation in your daily life
- learn how to enter in deeper state of meditation and see the result of your efforts with scientific assessment
- For busy people who have short vacation and can not complete 200 hours meditation teacher training at once
- Do only part of standard meditation education and reach 200 Hrs certificate by performing training 2 time
- Better understanding of yourself, deeper connection with your inner world through mantra, pranayama and meditation
- Developing physical and mental discipline
- Learn basic techniques of breath control “short breath – short life, long breath – long life”
- Share your experience with other yoga practitioners
- Discover ancient meditation practice from spiritual Himalayan masters
100 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- people who can not complete whole 200 Hours course at once.
- people who already learned asana and want to learn deeper meditation
100 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Course – main points
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style,
- Pranayama, Concentration practice & Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy, Mantra,
- Yogic Nutrition,
- Elements of Ayurveda (in last week of the month)
- Meditation theory, Meditation practice,
- How to assess meditative state scientifically,
- Yoga & Meditation Philosophy
- Meditation Anatomy
- Vipassana Meditation
- Teaching methodology
100 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
- Starting Dates – 1/01/2019 to 15/01/2019, 15/01/2019 to 29/01/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/02/2019 to 15/02/2019, 15/02/2019 to 01/03/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/03/2019 to 15/03/2019, 15/03/2019 to 29/03/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/04/2019 to 15/04/2019, 15/04/2019 to 29/04/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/05/2019 to 15/05/2019, 15/05/2019 to 29/05/2019
- Starting Dates – 3/06/2019 to 17/062019, 17/06/2019 to 31/06/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/07/2019 to 15/07/2019, 15/07/2019 to 29/07/2019
- Starting – 1/08/2019 to 15/08/2019, 15/08/2019 to 29/08/2019
- Starting Dates – 2/09/2019 to 16/09/2019, 16/09/2019 to 30/09/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/10/2019 to 15/10/2019, 15/10/2019 to 29/10/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/11/2019 to 15/11/2019, 15/11/2019 to 29/11/2019
- Starting Dates – 2/12/2019 to 16/12/2019, 16/12/2019 to 30/12/2019
100 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2020
Starting Dates – 1/01/2020 to 15/01/2020, 15/01/2020 to 29/01/2020
Starting Dates 1/02/2019 to 15/02/2020, 15/02/2020 to 29/02/2020
Starting Dates 2/03/2020 to 16/03/2020, 16/03/2020 to 30/03/2020
Starting Dates 1/04/2020 to 15/04/2020, 15/04/2020 to 29/04/2020
Starting Dates 1/05/2020 to 15/05/2020, 15/05/2020 to 29/05/2020
Starting Dates 3/06/2020 to 17/062020, 17/06/2020 to 31/06/2020
Starting Dates 1/07/2020 to 15/07/2020, 15/07/2020 to 29/07/2020
- Certificate of Teacher of Meditation according Yoga Alliance (in case of Continuing Education)
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Maala (string of beads) energized by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 14 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit
- Yogic Shatkarma sessions
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Your interest to learn Vedic science
- Successful pre-payment.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with us oer e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorisation permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule)
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Meditation practice and theory (2 sessions with scientifically proven assessment)
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Meditation anatomy 1 week/Vipassana meditation 1 week.
- 16:00 – 17:00 Meditation Darshana (Visualisation) practice
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
100 Hour Meditation Course Teaching Plan:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it‘s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Introduction in Karma, Raja Yoga. Meaning, Types, role in yoga
- Kosha and it’s role in Meditation & Pranayama
- 3 Nadis, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna. Their role in practice
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga
- Water element affirmation in sutras
- Natural Relaxation Asana, some stratching Asana
- Meditation Asanas
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra Bandha
- .Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation, 5 elements meditation, Nadis meditation, breath meditation, 7 chakras meditation, chidakasha, hridakasha meditation, self awareness rotation, vipassana meditation).
- Standard Mantras (Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Ganesha mantra, Guru Mantra, Gayatri mantra, Lakshi Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children).
Anatomy and physiology:
Introduction to system of organs related with meditative practice and their function in meditation.
Using of basic meditative methods in supporting and treatment of some common diseases.
*depends on week schedule