100 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
100 Hour meditation teacher training is designed for people who want to concentrate deeper on meditative aspect of yoga. According to ancient scriptures yoga considered not only as asana practice but a union between body and mind. When we say in India “we are practicing yoga” we suppose to do all these – asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation.
Meditation can not be separated from Asana or pranayama or mantra, why? Because the purpose of meditation as yoga itself – is getting bliss or liberation for the mind. To enter in deeper state of meditation we use pranayama as a tool, we use mantra as a tool and asana as well. Because people are different, everyone can find his suitable tool how to enter in deeper state of meditation. Our classes made by the way that you can try all main tools of yoga and master those practices that leads in your case in deeper state of concentration.
Who we are?
Vedansha Institute of Vedic science and alternative medicine founded by Dr.S.Pandey Ji . We cover education in whole vedic science (yoga & meditation, ayurveda, vedic astrology & vastu). teacher training programs help people to make yoga their profession or integrate it in daily life. Our special retreat programs help people to control their emotions, remove fears, to improve their life, find harmony and happiness. Therapy courses will help to support common and non-curative diseases.
What is our aim?
To prepare meditation teacher or yoga practitioner who will understand yoga as a vedic subject and will be capable to teach others and share knowledge in concentration,meditation and know how to use asana, pranayama, mantra, yoga philosophy, yoga anatomy for that.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|15 days/14 nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate of attendence||835 in double shared room,1035 in private room|
Discount price till End August 780 USD in double shared room, 950 USD in private room. Book your TTC 3 month before the start date and get discount 100 USD
Benefits of Meditation Teacher Training
- 2 weeks is more then enough to understand how to integrate meditation in your daily life
- learn how to enter in deeper state of meditation and see the result of your efforts with scientific assessment
- For busy people who have short vacation and can not complete 200 hours meditation teacher training at once
- Do only part of standard meditation education and reach 200 Hrs certificate by performing training 2 time
- Better understanding of yourself, deeper connection with your inner world through mantra, pranayama and meditation
- Developing physical and mental discipline
- Learn basic techniques of breath control “short breath – short life, long breath – long life”
- Share your experience with other yoga practitioners
- Discover ancient meditation practice from spiritual Himalayan masters
100 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- people who can not complete whole 200 Hours course at once.
- people who already learned asana and want to learn deeper meditation
100 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Course – main points
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style,
- Pranayama, Concentration practice & Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy, Mantra,
- Yogic Nutrition,
- Elements of Ayurveda (in last week of the month)
- Meditation theory, Meditation practice,
- How to assess meditative state scientifically,
- Yoga & Meditation Philosophy
- Meditation Anatomy
- Vipassana Meditation
- Teaching methodology
100 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2018
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, July 2018
- Starting Dates in July 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh –02/07/2018 to 16/07/2018, 16/07/2018 to 30/07/2018
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2018
- Starting Dates in August 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh –01/08/2018 to 15/08/2018, 15/08/2018 to 29/08/2018
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2018
- Starting Dates in September 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh –03/09/2018 to 17/092018, 17/09/2018 to 31/09/2018
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2018
- Starting Dates in October 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh –1/10/2018 to 16/10/2018, 16/10/2018 to 30/10/2018
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2018
- Starting Dates in November 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh –1/11/2018 to 15/11/2018, 15/11/2018 to 29/11/2018
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2018
- Starting Dates in December 2018 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3/12/2018 to 17/12/2018, 17/12/2018 to 31/12/2018
100 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, January 2019
- Starting Dates in January 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/01/2019 to 15/01/2019, 15/01/2019 to 29/01/2019
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, February 2019
- Starting Dates in February 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/02/2019 to 15/02/2019, 15/02/2019 to 01/03/2019
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, March 2019
- Starting Dates in March 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/03/2019 to 15/03/2019, 15/03/2019 to 29/03/2019
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, April 2019
- Starting Dates in April 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/04/2019 to 15/04/2019, 15/04/2019 to 29/04/2019
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, May 2019
- Starting Dates in May 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/05/2019 to 15/05/2019, 15/05/2019 to 29/05/2019
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, June 2019
- Starting Dates in June 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3/06/2019 to 17/062019, 17/06/2019 to 31/06/2019
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, July 2019
- Starting Dates in July 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/07/2019 to 15/07/2019, 15/07/2019 to 29/07/2019
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2019
- Starting Dates in August 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/08/2019 to 15/08/2019, 15/08/2019 to 29/08/2019
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2019
- Starting Dates in September 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2/09/2019 to 16/09/2019, 16/09/2019 to 30/09/2019
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2019
- Starting Dates in October 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/10/2019 to 15/10/2019, 15/10/2019 to 29/10/2019
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2019
- Starting Dates in November 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/11/2019 to 15/11/2019, 15/11/2019 to 29/11/2019
100hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2019
- Starting Dates in December 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2/12/2019 to 16/12/2019, 16/12/2019 to 30/12/2019
- Certificate of attendance.
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Maala (string of beads) energized by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 14 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit
- Yogic Shatkarma sessions
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Airport transfer.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor consultation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
- Accompanying and supporting 24 hours during the period of stay in Vedansha
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Your interest to learn Vedic science
- Successful pre-payment.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with us oer e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorisation permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule)
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Meditation practice and theory (2 sessions with scientifically proven assessment)
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Meditation anatomy 1 week/Vipassana meditation 1 week.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
100 Hour Meditation Course Teaching Plan:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it‘s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Introduction in Karma, Raja Yoga. Meaning, Types, role in yoga
- Kosha and it’s role in Meditation & Pranayama
- 3 Nadis, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna. Their role in practice
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga
- Water element affirmation in sutras
- Natural Relaxation Asana, some stratching Asana
- Meditation Asanas
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra Bandha
- .Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation, 5 elements meditation, Nadis meditation, breath meditation, 7 chakras meditation, chidakasha, hridakasha meditation, self awareness rotation, vipassana meditation).
- Standard Mantras (Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Ganesha mantra, Guru Mantra, Gayatri mantra, Lakshi Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children).
Anatomy and physiology:
Introduction to system of organs related with meditative practice and their function in meditation.
Using of basic meditative methods in supporting and treatment of some common diseases.
*depends on week schedule