100 Hour Pre- and Postnatal Yoga Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training
100 Hour Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training.To be a mother and give birth to new soul is great gift of the nature. The Vedansha Institute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine is accredited by International Yoga Alliance (USA) offers special education in yoga for supporting the health of women during important parts of their life. After the course students get international valid certificate and either could help to prepare a women for soft delivery, give a woman the possibility to enjoy her happiness or provide supporting service after delivery. Usual yoga teacher does not learn special practice and theory of prenatal period, however yoga can absolutely marvelous support pregnancy period.
Our 100 Hour Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training are created by our Guru Ji S.K.Pandey with the help of physician gynecologist according International standard of International Yoga Alliance and european association of gynecologists. The program includes allopatic knowledge of women body according to trimester of pregnancy in anatomy, physiology, pathology of pregnancy and delivery process, risks in pregnancy, nutrition, post delivery time combines with special yogic/ayurvedic methods of supporting like Asana, yoga philosophy, pranayama, meditation, naturopathy, mantra, ayurveda, astrology. You will also get get important information about your aura problems (chakra imbalance), suggestions of special vedic practises and herbs.
Our Program of 100 Hour Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training
12 days/11 nights
Certificate of prenatal yoga
teacher according yoga alliance USA
61 200 INR (850 USD ) in twin shared room
68 400 INR (950 USD ) in private single room
47 000 (650 USD) in comfortable dormitory
86 500 (1200 USD) in Family suit 1+2 family members*
Discount price till End September 2019 discount 7000 INR (Equivalent to 100 USD ). For more then 3 people for Family suit ask the price on firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Hour Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
- Starting Dates – 1/04/2019 to 12/04/2019, 15/04/2019 to 26/04/2019
- Starting Dates –1/05/2019 to 12/05/2019, 15/05/2019 to 26/05/2019
- Starting Dates – 3/06/2019 to 15/06/2019, 17/06/2019 to 28/06/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/07/2019 to 12/07/2019, 15/07/2019 to 26/07/2019
- Starting Dates– 1/08/2019 to 12/08/2019, 15/08/2019 to 26/08/2019
- Starting Dates 1/09/2019 to 12/09/2019, 15/09/2019 to 26/09/2019
- Starting Dates 1/10/2019 to 12/10/2019, 15/10/2019 to 26/10/2019
- Starting Dates –1/11/2019 to 12/11/2019, 15/11/2019 to 26/11/2019
- Starting Dates –2/12/2019 to 13/12/2019, 16/12/2019 to 27/12/2019
100 Hour Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2020
Starting Dates 01/01-12/01, 15/01/2019 to 26/01/2020
Starting Dates 01/02-12/02, 15/02/2019 to 26/02/2020
Starting Dates 02/03-114/03, 15/03/2019 to 26/03/2020
Starting Dates 01/04-12/04, 15/04/2019 to 26/04/2020
Starting Dates 01/05-12/05, 15/05/2019 to 26/05/2020
Starting Dates 03/06-15/06, 17/06/2019 to 28/06/2020
Starting Dates 01/07-12/07, 15/07/2019 to 26/07/2020
Starting Dates – 3/08 to 15/08, 17/08/2019 to 28/08/2019
Starting Dates – 1/09 to 12/09, 15/09 to 26/09
Starting Dates 1/10 to 12/10, 15/10 to 26/10
Starting Dates – 2/11 to 13/11, 16/11 to 27/11
Starting Dates – 1/12 to 12/12, 15/12 to 26/12
- international valid certificate of prenatal yoga teacher of Yoga Alliance
- theoretical and practical skills
- mala (string of beads) energized by our Guru Ji Yogachariya S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy)
- 11 nights accommodation
- 3 x yogic nutrition per day, detox beverages & herbal tea
- study materials
- cleansing Kit
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school
- 1 excursion in Himalaya
- 1 short aura check up
- 1 ayurvedic massage
- some herbs suggestions for well-being
- accompanying and supporting during time of staying in the Institute , help provided 24 Hours
Optional for extra payment for 100 Hour Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training
- taxi service
- ayurvedic procedures
- ayurvedic doctor consultation
- extra nights accommodation
- detailed horoscope
Eligibility Criteria of 100 Hour Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 H Certificate of Yoga Teacher Training of any accredited by International Yoga Alliance school or equal Document proved your skills
- This course is designed for people who are already certified yoga teachers, and therefore posses knowledge of yoga postures, yoga philosophy, pranayama
- There will not be extra time spent teaching basic materials. It is assumed that students will already possess this knowledge.
- This course is also suitable for health care professionals, psychologists, all who works with pregnant women or simply for all who wants to support women in pre-,post- and intranatal period
- Non yoga teachers will not be certified to teach prenatal yoga. You will, however, receive a certificate indicating that you have completed this training course.
- You interest to learn Vedic science
- Successful deposit payment
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after our e-mail/phone/skype/facebook consultation .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorization permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- give yoga class to your peers under control of teacher
- a written test in Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Anatomy, Therapy, Ayurveda, Teaching methodology, Pranayama and Meditation
- a correct alignment of some asanas, pranayama, mantra and performance of steadiness in the asana
100 Hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Time Table
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Hatha yoga class
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Mantra
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
- 15:00 – 16:00 Anatomy of female body and child
- 16:00 – 17:30 Asana prenatal practical class
- 17:30 – 18:30Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 19:30 – 22:00Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00Sleep
*Time table can be changed