100 Hour Pre- and Postnatal Yoga Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training
100 Hour Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training.To be a mother and give birth to new soul is great gift of the nature. The Vedansha Institute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine is accredited by International Yoga Alliance (USA) offers special education in yoga for supporting the health of women during important parts of their life. After the course students get international valid certificate and either could help to prepare a women for soft delivery, give a woman the possibility to enjoy her happiness or provide supporting service after delivery. Usual yoga teacher does not learn special practice and theory of prenatal period, however yoga can absolutely marvelous support pregnancy period.
Our prenatal/postnatal programs are created by our Guru Ji S.K.Pandey with the help of physician gynecologist according International standard of International Yoga Alliance and european association of gynecologists. The program includes allopatic knowledge of women body according to trimester of pregnancy in anatomy, physiology, pathology of pregnancy and delivery process, risks in pregnancy, nutrition, post delivery time combines with special yogic/ayurvedic methods of supporting like Asana, yoga philosophy, pranayama, meditation, naturopathy, mantra, ayurveda, astrology. You will also get get important information about your aura problems (chakra imbalance), suggestions of special vedic practises and herbs.
Who we are?
Vedansha Institute of Vedic science and alternative medicine founded by Dr.S.Pandey Ji . We cover education in whole vedic science (yoga & meditation, ayurveda, vedic astrology & vastu). teacher training programs help people to make yoga their profession or integrate it in daily life. Our special retreat programs help people to control their emotions, remove fears, to improve their life, find harmony and happiness. Therapy courses will help to support common and non-curative diseases.
What is our aim?
To prepare yoga teacher or yoga practitioner who will understand yoga as a vedic subject and will be capable to teach others and share knowledge in asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra, yoga philosophy, ayurveda, yoga anatomy, asana alignment.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|12 days/11 nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate of prenatal yoga
teacher according yoga alliance USA
|61 200 INR (850 USD ) in twin shared room
68 400 INR (950 USD ) in private single room
47 000 (650 USD) in comfortable dormitory
86 500 (1200 USD) in Family suit 1+2 family members*
Discount price till End January 2019 discount 7000 INR (Equivalent to 100 USD ). For more then 3 people for Family suit ask the price on email@example.com
100 Hour Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
100 Hour Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, January 2019
- Starting Dates for Prenatal Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/01/2019 to 12/02/2019, 15/01/2019 to 26/01/2019
100 Hour Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, February 2019
- Starting Dates for Prenatal Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/02/2019 to 12/02/2019, 15/02/2019 to 26/02/2019
100 Hour Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, March 2019
- Starting Dates for Prenatal Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/03/2019 to 12/03/2019, 15/03/2019 to 26/03/2019
100 Hour Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, April 2019
- Starting Dates for Prenatal Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/04/2019 to 12/04/2019, 15/04/2019 to 26/04/2019
100 hrs Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, May 2019
- Starting Dates for Prenatal Teacher Training in Rishikesh –1/05/2019 to 12/05/2019, 15/05/2019 to 26/05/2019
100 hrs Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, June 2019
- Starting Dates for Prenatal Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3/06/2019 to 15/06/2019, 17/06/2019 to 28/06/2019
100 hrs Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, July 2019
- Starting Dates for Prenatal Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/07/2019 to 12/07/2019, 15/07/2019 to 26/07/2019
100 hrs Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2019
- Starting Dates for Prenatal Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/08/2019 to 12/08/2019, 15/08/2019 to 26/08/2019
100 hrs Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2019
- Starting Dates for Prenatal Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/09/2019 to 12/09/2019, 15/09/2019 to 26/09/2019
100 hrs Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2019
- Starting Dates for Prenatal Teacher Training in Rishikesh –1/10/2019 to 12/10/2019, 15/10/2019 to 26/10/2019
100 hrs Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2019
- Starting Dates for Prenatal Teacher Training in Rishikesh –1/11/2019 to 12/11/2019, 15/11/2019 to 26/11/2019
100 hrs Pre-and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2019
- Starting Dates for Prenatal Teacher Training in Rishikesh –2/12/2019 to 13/12/2019, 16/12/2019 to 27/12/2019
- international valid certificate of prenatal yoga teacher of Yoga Alliance
- theoretical and practical skills
- mala (string of beads) energized by our Guru Ji Yogachariya S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy)
- 14 nights accommodation
- 3 x yogic nutrition per day, detox beverages & herbal tea
- study materials
- cleansing Kit
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school
- 1 excursion in Himalaya
- 1 short aura check up
- 1 ayurvedic massage
- some herbs suggestions for well-being
- accompanying and supporting during time of staying in the Institute , help provided 24 Hours
Optional for extra payment
- taxi service
- ayurvedic procedures
- ayurvedic doctor consultation
- extra nights accommodation
- detailed horoscope
- 200 H Certificate of Yoga Teacher Training of any accredited by International Yoga Alliance school or equal Document proved your skills
- This course is designed for people who are already certified yoga teachers, and therefore posses knowledge of yoga postures, yoga philosophy, pranayama
- There will not be extra time spent teaching basic materials. It is assumed that students will already possess this knowledge.
- This course is also suitable for health care professionals, psychologists, all who works with pregnant women or simply for all who wants to support women in pre-,post- and intranatal period
- Non yoga teachers will not be certified to teach prenatal yoga. You will, however, receive a certificate indicating that you have completed this training course.
- You interest to learn Vedic science
- Successful deposit payment
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after our e-mail/phone/skype/facebook consultation .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorization permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- give yoga class to your peers under control of teacher
- a written test in Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Anatomy, Therapy, Ayurveda, Teaching methodology, Pranayama and Meditation
- a correct alignment of some asanas, pranayama, mantra and performance of steadiness in the asana
100 Hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Time Table
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Hatha yoga class
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Mantra
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
- 15:00 – 16:00 Anatomy of female body and child
- 16:00 – 17:30 Asana prenatal practical class
- 17:30 – 18:30Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 19:30 – 22:00Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00Sleep
*Time table can be changed
100 Hour Pre- and Postnatal Yoga Course Teaching Plan
- Understanding the yoga teacher’s relationship with health care professionals
- Know when to suggest that the student consult a health care professional regarding pregnancy issues.
- Understanding of psychological considerations during pregnancy and how to differentiate between high-risk and non-high-risk pregnancy.
- Includes yoga techniques specialized to the needs of the pregnant woman, including practice and teaching skills for trimester-specific yoga techniques. Techniques include: alignment for the expectant mother, appropriate yoga techniques for each trimester, how to practice yoga techniques safely and relaxation and stress management techniques
- Includes design of lesson plans for the beginning and/or advanced student during each trimester.Human anatomy and physiology (both physical and subtle body) related specifically to considerations during pregnancy. Topics include: overview of what is normal anatomy and physiology during pregnancy, how organs function during pregnancy, overview of the complications, including miscarriage, premature labor, hypertension, preclampsia and body mechanics.
- Includes traditional yoga philosophy as it may apply to lifestyle and well-being during pregnancy
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Pregnancy and Birth in Yogic tradition
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutra
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries)
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques), Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses), Dharna (concentration), Dhayan (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization) related with pregnancy
- Conception from yogic point of view
- Astrology and conception
- Delivery in yoga and ayurveda
- Ayurvedic healthcare before and after birth
- Ayurvedic healthcare before and after birth
- Childcare in Ayurveda
Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga-Asana Practical Aspects
Asana special adapted according particular trimester of pregnancy
- Bending postures
- Relaxation poses
- Standing Postures
- Sitting postures
- Supine postures
- Stretch postures
- Meditation Asanas
- Hip opening postures
- Partner yoga postures
Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga-Pranayama Practical Aspects
- Types of breathing in pregnancy and delivery
- Pranayama Techniques & Performance during pregnancy and delivery (Neti, Anulom-Vilom, Nadi Shodhana, Sitakari, Bhramari, Sheetali,
- Surya Bheda, Chandra Bheda, Murchha, Kumbhaka and Rechaka state etc)
- The pranic body, types of Prana in pregnant mother body
- Prana influence child’s development
- Breathing and life span
- Breath and Birthcontrol
- Breath during Second stage of Labour
- Breath during Third stage of Labour
- Mudras And Bandhas during Pregnancy and Delivery
- Mudras : Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra Bandha
Anatomy and physiology
- Introduction to muscular and skeletal system of the pregnant women, their function during pregnancy and delivery
- Physiology of normal and pathological pregnancy
- Common disorders during the pregnancy
- Physiology of normal and pathological delivery process
- Common disorders during delivery
- Body-mind connection during pregnancy
Ayurveda in Pregnancy
- Essential herbs nutrition for pregnancy and postnatal period
- Ayurvedic nutrition during the pregnancy
- Ayurvedic herbs for improvement of lactation
- Acupressure in pregnancy
- Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation, 5 elements meditation, Nadis meditation, breath meditation, 7 chakras meditation, chidakasha, hridakasha meditation, self awareness rotation, vipassana meditation).
- Standard Mantras (Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Ganesha mantra, Guru Mantra, Gayatri mantra, Lakshi Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children).
- Way of teaching prenatal yoga
- Sequencing in prenatal yoga