100 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course
100 Hour Vedic Astrology Training course is one of the most interesting courses among all vedic science. Vedic Astrology is known as Jyotish, relies more on the Sidereal ( according to the Stars ) positions of the Planets, just as one sees them in the Sky, against the positions assigned to few relatively fixed Stars.
This Ancient system of Indian Vedic Astrology is thus scientific in Nature and employs many Complex Mathematical Calculations to arrive an astute Astrology Predictions and Prophecies.
Vedic Astrology is an ancient Indian Science that focused on the understanding of planets movements, stars and their influence on the humans life. It is connection of Zodiac, time, star, plants and it’s combination.
According to Vedic Astrology there are 12 Zodiac Signs, 9 Planets and 12 Houses. As DNA is individual, same the combination of mentioned previously subjects is individual by every person and reflects on his life.
Depending on when a Person is Born, the 12 Signs are distributed among the 12 Houses and 9 Planets are placed in Various Houses of birth charts.
To make possible the correct analysis and interpretation people used to draw special chart that called “Kundli”.
The Configurations of the Planets and Stars at the moment of birth, past karmas will predict and indicate the life of this person, strengths, weaknesses, bad and good things. There is no any magic or extra human powers to perform it. It is a logical mathematical calculations. Everyone can be trained for that.
What is our aim?
To prepare astrology practitioner who will understand yoga as a vedic subject and will be capable to teach others and share knowledge in vedic astrology.
15 days/7 nights
Certificate of attendance
58600 INR (835 USD) in shared twin room, 65600 INR (935 USD ) private room, 49150 INR (700 USD) in dorm, 98200 INR (1400 USD)
Discount price till End September 2019: 80 usd (7000 INR )
Benefits of 100 Hour Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh India
This course is a part of standard course of 200 Hours
-you will be able get standard knowledge of vedic astrology
-you can add vedic astrology in your yoga class or wellness, healthcare consultation
-you can better understand yourself, know how to improve your life and prevent negative situations
-learn astrological remedies to help others
-meet new friends to share your experience
-learn ancient vedic tradition and culture from the source in world capital of yoga in Rishikesh Himalaya India
100 Hour Astrology Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For people who can not complete whole 200 Hours course at once.
- For people who already learned yoga and want to learn more deeper vedic astrology
What you learn in 100 Hour Astrology Training Course
- Pranayama, Concentration practice
- Sanskrit & Mantra
- Mandala & Yantra
- How to create astrological natal map
- Important characteristics of planets and zodiac sign
- Know your own horoscope and understand the problem
- Interpretation of important combinations
100 Hour Astrology Training Course Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
- Starting Dates – 1/04/2019 to 15/04/2019, 15/04/2019 to 29/04/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/05/2019 to 15/05/2019, 15/05/2019 to 29/05/2019
- Starting Dates – 3/06/2019 to 17/06/2019, 17/06/2019 to 31/06/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/07/2019 to 15/07/2019, 15/07/2019 to 29/07/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/08/2019 to 15/08/2019, 15/08/2019 to 29/08/2019
- Starting Dates – 2/09/2019 to 16/09/2019, 16/09/2019 to 30/09/2019
- Starting Dates in October 2019 – 1/10/2019 to 15/10/2019, 15/10/2019 to 29/10/2019
- Starting Dates in November 2019 – 1/11/2019 to 15/11/2019, 15/11/2019 to 29/11/2019
- Starting Dates – 2/12/2019 to 16/12/2019, 16/12/2019 to 30/12/2019
100 Hour Astrology Training Course Schedule in Rishikesh 2020
Starting Dates – 1/01/2020 to 15/01/2020, 15/01/2020 to 29/01/2020
Starting Dates 1/02/2019 to 15/02/2020, 15/02/2020 to 29/02/2020
Starting Dates 2/03/2020 to 16/03/2020, 16/03/2020 to 30/03/2020
Starting Dates 1/04/2020 to 15/04/2020, 15/04/2020 to 29/04/2020
Starting Dates 1/05/2020 to 15/05/2020, 15/05/2020 to 29/05/2020
Starting Dates 3/06/2020 to 17/062020, 17/06/2020 to 31/06/2020
Starting Dates 1/07/2020 to 15/07/2020, 15/07/2020 to 29/07/2020
Starting Dates – 3/08 to 17/08, 17/08/2019 to 31/08/2019
Starting Dates – 1/09 to 15/09, 15/09 to 29/09
Starting Dates 1/10 to 15/10, 15/10 to 29/10
Starting Dates – 2/11 to 16/11, 16/11 to 30/11
Starting Dates – 1/12/2020 to 15/12, 15/12 to 29/12
- Certificate of Training in Vedic Astrology
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Maala (string of beads) energized by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 14 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit
- Yogic Shatkarma sessions
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Accompanying and supporting
during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing)
- 07:00 – 08:30 Vedic rituals
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Astrology Theory class
- 11:30 – 12:30 Mantra & Sanskrit
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Astrology Practical class
- 16:00 – 17:30 free time
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 20:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Astrology Course Teaching Plan:
- What is vedic astrology?
- Special terminology.
- 12 signs and ascendants.
- 12 houses and their characteristics.
- 9 planets and their functions, aspects of planets.
- Understanding of Exaltation and debilitation.
- Planets and their influence on houses.
- Practical understanding of planets positions in chart.
- How to read horoscope: primary skills.
- Influence of planets on our daily life.
- Dasha periods and their influence.
- Transit of planets ant ist role.
- Malefic and benefic planets and it’s relation to houses.
- Enemies and friends among the planets.
- Trikona in Houses.
- Retrograde planets.
- Dosha: important aspects basic level (kalsharp, mangalik dosha).
- Nakshatra (star): role and their influence.
- Chandra kundli or moon chart.
- Phases of moon, nodes Ketu and Rahu.
- Divisional charts.
- Therapy aspects: Mantra, pooja, color.
Pranayama & Mudras
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits for Mediatation (Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Nadi and their role in Meditation.
- Breathing and life span.
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati).
Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Breath awareness Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation).
- Mantras with correct pronunciation, writing, explanation and their practical applying for vedic rituals
- Introduction, alphabet, how to read important phrases
- Sanskrit mantras for planets
- Power of Sanskrit Mantra and it use as a remedy
- Principles of explanation of vedic astrological chart