100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is designed for busy people who can not complete 200 hour course at once. 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is suitable for beginners and intermediate as well. 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh, India is open to all levels, including complete beginners. Regardless of the level of your practice, the course will teach you the fundamentals of Yoga and help you to develop a strong foundation upon which to build your teaching and practice. With our 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, learners are bestowed with many advantages of understanding practical and applicable aspects of yoga with its essential basics.
Who we are?
Vedansha Institute of Vedic science and alternative medicine founded by Dr.S.Pandey Ji . We cover education in whole vedic science (yoga & meditation, ayurveda, vedic astrology & vastu). teacher training programs help people to make yoga their profession or integrate it in daily life. Our special retreat programs help people to control their emotions, remove fears, to improve their life, find harmony and happiness. Therapy courses will help to support common and non-curative diseases.
What is our aim?
To prepare yoga teacher or yoga practitioner who will understand yoga as a vedic subject and will be capable to teach others and share knowledge in asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra, yoga philosophy, ayurveda, yoga anatomy, asana alignment.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|15 days/14 nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate of attendence||Twin shared room 57500 INR (Equivalent to 835 USD ), in private 68000 INR (Equivalent to 935 USD )|
Discount price till End December 53500 INR (Equivalent to 780 USD ) in twin shared room, 64500 INR (Equivalent to 880 USD) in private room. Book your TTC 3 month before the start date and get discount 5700 INR (Equivalent to 80 USD )
Benefits of 100 hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh India
Yoga poses stretch your muscles and increase your range of motion. And even though yoga is not aerobic, some research finds it can be just as good as aerobic exercise for improving health.
This course is a part of standard course yoga 200 ttc of yoga alliance USA
- 2 weeks is more then enough to understand how to integrate yoga in your daily life
- learn self healing methods of yoga and ayurveda
- for busy people who have short vacation and can not complete 200 hours yoga teacher training at once
- do only part of standard yoga education of yoga alliance USA and reach 200 Hrs certificate by performing training 2 times
- developing physical and mental discipline
- learn basic techniques of breath control “short breath – short life, long breath – long life”
- learn yogic lifestyle and healing power of your body and mind
- share your experience with other yoga practitioners
- discover ancient yogic practice from spiritual Himalayan masters
100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For people who can not complete whole 200 Hours course at once.
What you learn in 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course:
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style
- Elements of Iyengar Style
- Pranayama, Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy Mantra
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yogic Nutrition
- Elements of Ayurveda
- Asana Alignment*
- Yogic cleansing
- Teaching Methodology*
- Get important information about your energy body with aura check up
* depends on week Dates in 2018.
Teaching Methodology/Asana Alignment * and get important information about your aura problems (chakra imbalance)
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2018
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, July 2018
- Starting Dates in July 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 02/07/2018 to 16/07/2018, 16/07/2018 to 30/07/2018
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2018
- Starting Dates in August 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01/08/2018 to 15/08/2018, 15/08/2018 to 29/08/2018
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2018
- Starting Dates in September 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 03/09/2018 to 17/09/2018, 17/09/2018 to 31/09/2018
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2018
- Starting Dates in October 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh –1/10/2018 to 16/10/2018, 16/10/2018 to 30/10/2018
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2018
- Starting Dates in November 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/11/2018 to 15/11/2018, 15/11/2018 to 29/11/2018
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2018
- Starting Dates in December 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3/12/2018 to 17/12/2018, 17/12/2018 to 31/12/2018
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, January 2019
- Starting Dates in January 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/01/2019 to 15/01/2019, 15/01/2019 to 29/01/2019
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, February 2019
- Starting Dates in February 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/02/2019 to 15/02/2018, 15/02/2019 to 01/03/2019
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, March 2019
- Starting Dates in March 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/03/2019 to 15/032019, 15/03/2019 to 29/03/2019
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, April 2019
- Starting Dates in April 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/04/2019 to 15/04/2019, 15/04/2019 to 29/04/2019
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, May 2019
- Starting Dates in May 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/05/2019 to 15/05/2019, 15/05/2019 to 29/05/2019
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, June 2019
- Starting Dates in June 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3/06/2019 to 17/06/2019, 17/06/2019 to 31/06/2019
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, July 2019
- Starting Dates in July 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/07/2019 to 15/07/2019, 15/07/2019 to 29/07/2019
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2019
- Starting Dates in August 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/08/2019 to 15/08/2019, 15/08/2019 to 29/08/2019
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2019
- Starting Dates in September 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2/09/2019 to 16/09/2019, 16/09/2019 to 30/09/2019
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2019
- Starting Dates in October 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/10/2019 to 15/10/2019, 15/10/2019 to 29/10/2019
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2019
- Starting Dates in November 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/11/2019 to 15/11/2019, 15/11/2019 to 29/11/2019
100hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2019
- Starting Dates in December 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2/12/2019 to 16/12/2019, 16/12/2019 to 30/12/2019
Please Note – Participation in course after first 2 weeks by request.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Mala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 14 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Accompanying and supporting
during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
- Your interest to learn Vedic science
- Successful pre-payment.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with us oer e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorisation permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guiding of experienced Yoga teacher.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Mantra chanting.
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Yoga anathomy 2 weeks/asana alignment 2 weeks.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 20:30 Special event.
- 20:00 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Yoga Course Teaching Plan:
- Yoga-Philosophical Aspects:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it‘s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Introduction in Karma, Raja Yoga. Meaning, Types, role in yoga
- Kosha and it’s role in Meditation & Pranayama
- 3 Nadis, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna. Their role in practice
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga
- Water element affirmation in sutras
- Natural Relaxation Asana.
- Natural standing Asana with External Rotations.
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Meditation Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra Bandha
- .Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Standard Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation, 5 elements meditation, Nadis meditation, breath meditation).
- Standard Mantras (Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Ganesha mantra, Guru Mantra, Gayatri mantra, Lakshi Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children).
Anatomy and physiology or Asana Alignment:
- Introduction to muscular and skeletal system and their function during physical exercises.
- Correct performance of asana, assistance & adjustment.
*depends on week schedule