Yoga TTC – 100 Hour.
100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
Yoga TTC – 100 Hour. 100 hour yoga teacher training. 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh, India is open to all levels, including complete beginners. Regardless of the level of your practice, the course will teach you the fundamentals of Yoga and help you to develop a strong foundation upon which to build your teaching and practice. With our 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, learners are bestowed with many advantages of understanding practical and applicable aspects of yoga with its essential basics.
15 days/14 nights
Certificate of Yoga Alliance
Twin shared room 57500 INR (835 USD ), in private 68000 INR (935 USD )
Discount price till End April 2019 discount 5700 INR (Equivalent to 80 USD ). For more then 3 people for Family suit ask the price on firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of 100 hour Yoga teacher training Rishikesh India
Yoga poses stretch your muscles and increase your range of motion. And even though yoga is not aerobic, some research finds it can be just as good as aerobic exercise for improving health.
- 2 weeks is more then enough to understand how to integrate yoga in your daily life
- learn self healing methods of yoga and ayurveda
- for busy people who have short vacation and can not complete 200 hours yoga teacher training at once
- do only part of standard yoga education of yoga alliance USA and reach 200 Hrs certificate by performing training 2 times
- developing physical and mental discipline
- learn basic techniques of breath control “short breath – short life, long breath – long life”
- learn yogic lifestyle and healing power of your body and mind
- share your experience with other yoga practitioners
- discover ancient yogic practice from spiritual Himalayan masters
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For people who can not complete whole 200 Hours course at once.
What you learn in 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course:
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style
- Elements of Iyengar Style
- Pranayama, Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy Mantra
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yogic Nutrition
- Elements of Ayurve
- Asana Alignment*
- Yogic cleansin
- Teaching Methodology*
- Get important information about your energy body with aura check up
* depends on week Dates in 2018.
Teaching Methodology/Asana Alignment * and get important information about your aura problems (chakra imbalance) * depends on week
Yoga TTC 100 Hour Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
- Starting Dates – 1/02/2019 to 15/02/2018, 15/02/2019 to 01/03/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/03/2019 to 15/032019, 15/03/2019 to 29/03/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/04/2019 to 15/04/2019, 15/04/2019 to 29/04/2019
- Starting Dates 1/05/2019 to 15/05/2019, 15/05/2019 to 29/05/2019
- Starting Dates – 3/06/2019 to 17/06/2019, 17/06/2019 to 31/06/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/07/2019 to 15/07/2019, 15/07/2019 to 29/07/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/08/2019 to 15/08/2019, 15/08/2019 to 29/08/2019
- Starting Dates – 2/09/2019 to 16/09/2019, 16/09/2019 to 30/09/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/10/2019 to 15/10/2019, 15/10/2019 to 29/10/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/11/2019 to 15/11/2019, 15/11/2019 to 29/11/2019
- Starting Dates – 2/12/2019 to 16/12/2019, 16/12/2019 to 30/12/2019
Please Note – Participation in course after first 2 weeks by request.
Yoga TTC 100 Hour Schedule in Rishikesh 2020
Starting Dates – 1/01/2020 to 15/01/2020, 15/01/2020 to 29/01/2020
Starting Dates 1/02/2019 to 15/02/2020, 15/02/2020 to 29/02/2020
Starting Dates 2/03/2020 to 16/03/2020, 16/03/2020 to 30/03/2020
Starting Dates 1/04/2020 to 15/04/2020, 15/04/2020 to 29/04/2020
Starting Dates 1/05/2020 to 15/05/2020, 15/05/2020 to 29/05/2020
Starting Dates 3/06/2020 to 17/062020, 17/06/2020 to 31/06/2020
Starting Dates 1/07/2020 to 15/07/2020, 15/07/2020 to 29/07/2020
Please Note – Participation in course after first 2 weeks by request.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Mala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 14 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Accompanying and supporting
during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guiding of experienced Yoga teacher.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Mantra chanting.
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Yoga anathomy 2 weeks/asana alignment 2 weeks.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 20:30 Special event.
- 20:00 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Yoga Course Teaching Plan:
- Yoga-Philosophical Aspects:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it‘s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Introduction in Karma, Raja Yoga. Meaning, Types, role in yoga
- Kosha and it’s role in Meditation & Pranayama
- 3 Nadis, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna. Their role in practice
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga
- Water element affirmation in sutras
- Natural Relaxation Asana.
- Natural standing Asana with External Rotations.
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Meditation Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra
- .Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Standard Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation, 5 elements meditation, Nadis meditation, breath meditation).
- Standard Mantras (Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Ganesha mantra, Guru Mantra, Gayatri mantra, Lakshi Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children).
Anatomy and physiology or Asana Alignment:
- Body planes and movement (Frontal Saggital, Transverse)
- Types of movement (Adbuction, Adduction, Flexion, Extension, External Rotation, Internal Rotation, Circumduction, Dorsiflexion, Plantar Flexion, Inversion, Eversion, Supination, Pronation, Elevation, Depression, Protraction, Nautation, Counternautation)
- Skeletal system. Bones, functions.
- Spine. Structure, Curvatures, Movements, Functions. Pathology of spine issues
- Joints of upper and lower extremists, spine, thorax, pelvis . Types of joints. Types of joint movements. Joint stability and movement.
- Muscular System. Function, shapes, types of contractions. Stretch reflex.
*depends on week schedule