200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Meditation Teacher training in Rishikesh India
200 Hour meditation teacher training is designed for those peoples who wants to concentrate on meditative aspects of yoga . Ancient scriptures say yoga considered not only as asana practice but it is a union between body and mind. When we say in India “we are practicing yoga” we suppose to do all these things – asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation.
After the completion of the course Student can get Certificate of Teacher of Meditation of Yoga Alliance USA in form of continuing education after minimum 200 hour of Yoga TTC.
Meditation cannot be separated from pranayama or Asana or mantra, why? Because the objective of meditation as yoga it self – is getting bliss or liberation for the mind. To enter in deeper state of meditation we use the pranayama as a tool, we use mantra as a tool and asana as well. Because people are different so everyone can findout his suitable tool how to enter in deeper state of meditation. Our classes made by the way that you can try all main tools of yoga and master those practices that leads in your case in deeper state of concentration on meditative facet.
27 days/26 nights
Certificate of meditation teacher or YACEP of Yoga Alliance Certificate
107500 INR (1500 USD ) in twin shared room
121650 INR (1700 USD ) in private room
93000 INR (1300 USD ) in dormitory
186000 INR (2600 USD ) in family suit
Discount price till End September is 7100 INR (100 USD ) ! * For more then 3 people for Family suit ask the price on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vedansha Institute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine is accredited by International Yoga Alliance (USA) and Alternative medical council Colcatta (India) and offered 200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
Benefits of 200 Hours Meditation Training Course
Standard course in meditation training for certificate of teacher of meditation
- New opportunities in career – make meditation your profession and teach worldwide
- Learn the correct practice of asana, pranayama, meditation and follow healthy lifestyle in deep
- Balance your body & mind with meditation.
- Offer people who can not do asana, meditation as an alternative to continue yoga experiences
- Increase your energy level and open your hidden inside power by awaking of kundalini energy
- Protect yourself from negative energy by using secret techniques of healing and purification
- Control your breath and your mind (energy that generated in your body can be used to be steady and calm in emergency situations of your life, you will be more resistant to stress and overworking)
- Develop body workability, flexibility & steadiness
- Cure yourself, your relatives & friends with ancient meditation techniques
- Improve your immune system and be resistant to diseases by adding meditation practice in your every day routine
- You will be not only yoga teacher but also a life style instructor and can guide people in healthy lifestyle
- Learn vegetarian way of life and reach new level of wellness with healthy nutritions
- Show true meditation practice to your friends, relatives, clients and become a leader trainer in your yoga work place
200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- people who already learned asana and want to learn deeper meditation
200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Course – main points
- Asanas according Ashtanga and Hatha Style,
- Pranayama, Concentration practice & Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy, Mantra,
- Yogic Nutrition,
- Elements of Ayurveda (in last week of the month)
- Meditation theory, Meditation practice,
- How to assess meditative state scientifically,
- Yoga & Meditation Philosophy
- Meditation Anatomy
- Vipassana Meditation
- Teaching methodology
200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
- Starting Dates 1/04/2019 to 27/04/2019
- Starting Dates 1/05/2019 to 27/05/2019
- Starting Dates 3/06/2019 to 29/06/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/07/2019 to 27/07/2019
- Starting Dates 1/08/2019 to 27/08/2019
- Starting Dates 2/09/2019 to 28/09/2019
- Starting Dates – 1/10/2019 to 27/10/2019
- Starting Dates 1/11/2019 to 27/11/2019
- Starting Dates – 2/12/2019 to 28/12/2019
200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2020
Starting Dates – 1/01/2020 to 27/01/2020
Starting Dates 1/02/2019 to 27/02/2020
Starting Dates 2/03/2020 28/03/2020
Starting Dates 1/04/2020 to 27/04/2020
Starting Dates 1/05/2020 to 27/05/2020
Starting Dates 3/06/2020 29/06/2020
Starting Dates 1/07/2020 to 27/07/2020
Starting Dates – 3/08 to 30/08
Starting Dates – 1/09 to 27/09
Starting Dates 1/10 to 27/10
Starting Dates – 2/11 to 28/11
Starting Dates – 1/12 to 28/12
- Certificate of Meditation teacher according Yoga Alliance after 200 H of Yoga TTC .
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Mala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga &
- 26 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- Yogic Shatkarma session
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 2 excursions in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 2 ayurvedic massages.
- Accompanying and supporting during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class slow Hatha/YIN
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Meditation practice and theory (among that 2 sessions with scientifically proven assessment)
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Meditation anatomy 1 week/Vipassana meditation 1 week.
- 16:00 – 17:00 Meditation Asana practice
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
- Give yoga class to your peers under controll of teacher.
- Teaching skills, management skills in communication with clients in Vedansha Institute TTC programs.
- A written test in Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Anatomy, Therapy, Ayurveda, Theaching methodology, Pranayama and Meditation.
- A correct alignment of some asanas & pranayama with perfomance of stability.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.