200 Hour Meditation Teacher training in Rishikesh India
200 Hour meditation teacher training is designed for people who want to concentrate deeper on meditative aspect of yoga. According to ancient scriptures yoga considered not only as asana practice but a union between body and mind. When we say in India “we are practicing yoga” we suppose to do all these – asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation.
Meditation can not be separated from Asana or pranayama or mantra, why? Because the purpose of meditation as yoga itself – is getting bliss or liberation for the mind. To enter in deeper state of meditation we use pranayama as a tool, we use mantra as a tool and asana as well. Because people are different, everyone can find his suitable tool how to enter in deeper state of meditation. Our classes made by the way that you can try all main tools of yoga and master those practices that leads in your case in deeper state of concentration.
Who we are?
Vedansha Institute of Vedic science and alternative medicine founded by Dr.S.Pandey Ji . We cover education in whole vedic science (yoga & meditation, ayurveda, vedic astrology & vastu). teacher training programs help people to make yoga their profession or integrate it in daily life. Our special retreat programs help people to control their emotions, remove fears, to improve their life, find harmony and happiness. Therapy courses will help to support common and non-curative diseases.
What is our aim?
To prepare meditation teacher or yoga practitioner who will understand yoga as a vedic subject and will be capable to teach others and share knowledge in concentration,meditation and know how to use asana, pranayama, mantra, yoga philosophy, yoga anatomy for that.
27 days/26 nights
Certificate of meditation teacher
1500 USD in double shared room, 1700 in private room.
Discount price till End August 1380 USD in double shared room, 1550 USD in private room. Book your TTC 3 month before the start date and get discount 100 USD
The Vedansha Institute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine is accredited by International Yoga Alliance (USA) and Alternative medical council Colcatta (India) and offered 200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
Benefits of 200 Hours Meditation Training Course
Standard course meditation training for certificate of teacher of meditation
- New ability in career – make meditation your profession and teach worldwide
- Learn deep the correct practice of asana, pranayama, meditation and follow healthy lifestyle
- Balance your body & mind
- Offer people who can not do asana, meditation as an alternative to continue yoga experience
- Increase your energy level and open your hidden inner power by awaking of kundalini energy
- Protect yourself from negativity by using secret techniques of healing and purification
- Control your breath, control your mind (energy that generated in your body can be used to be steady and calm in emergency situations of your life, you will be more resistant to stress and overworking)
- Develop body flexibility & steadiness
- Cure yourself, your friends & relatives with ancient meditation techniques
- Improve your immune system and be resistant to diseases by adding meditation practice in your daily routine
- You will be not only yoga teacher but life style instructor and can guide people in healthy lifestyle
- Learn vegetarian way of life and reach new level of wellness with healthy nutrition
- Show your friends, relatives, clients true meditation practice and become a leader trainer in your yoga work place
200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- people who already learned asana and want to learn deeper meditation
200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Course – main points
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style,
- Pranayama, Concentration practice & Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy, Mantra,
- Yogic Nutrition,
- Elements of Ayurveda (in last week of the month)
- Meditation theory, Meditation practice,
- How to assess meditative state scientifically,
- Yoga & Meditation Philosophy
- Meditation Anatomy
- Vipassana Meditation
- Teaching methodology
200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2018
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, July 2018
- Starting Dates in July 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2/07/2018 to 28/07/2018
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2018
- Starting Dates in August 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/08/2018 to 27/08/2018
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2018
- Starting Dates in September 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3/09/2018 to 29/06/2018
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2018
- Starting Dates in October 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/10/2018 to 28/10/2018
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2018
- Starting Dates in November 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/11/2018 to 27/11/2018
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2018
- Starting Dates in December 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3/12/2018 to 29/12/2018
200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, January 2019
- Starting Dates in January 2019 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/01/2019 to 27/01/2019
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, February 2019
- Starting Dates in February 2019 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/02/2019 to 27/02/2019
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, March 2019
- Starting Dates in March 2019 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/03/2019 to 27/03/2019
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, April 2019
- Starting Dates in April 2019 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/04/2019 to 27/04/2019
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, May 2019
- Starting Dates in May 2019 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/05/2019 to 27/05/2019
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, June 2019
- Starting Dates in June 2019 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3/06/2019 to 29/06/2019
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, July 2019
- Starting Dates in July 2019 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/07/2019 to 27/07/2019
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2019
- Starting Dates in August 2019 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/08/2019 to 27/08/2019
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2019
- Starting Dates in September 2019 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2/09/2019 to 28/09/2019
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2019
- Starting Dates in October 2019 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/10/2019 to 27/10/2019
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2019
- Starting Dates in November 2019 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/11/2019 to 27/11/2019
200hrs Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2019
- Starting Dates in December 2019 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2/12/2019 to 28/12/2019
- Certificate of Meditation teacher .
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Mala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga &
- 26 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- Yogic Shatkarma session
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 2 excursions in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 2 ayurvedic massages.
- Accompanying and supporting during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Your interest to learn Vedic science.
- Successful pre-payment.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with us oer e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorization permitting them to practice yoga from their own coutry with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule)
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Meditation practice and Theory ( 2 scientifically proven assessments) .
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Meditation anathomy 2 weeks/vipassana & Japa practice 2 weeks.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
- Give yoga class to your peers under controll of teacher.
- Teaching skills, management skills in communication with clients in Vedansha Institute TTC programs.
- A written test in Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Anatomy, Therapy, Ayurveda, Theaching methodology, Pranayama and Meditation.
- A correct alignment of some asanas & pranayama with perfomance of stability.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Meditation Course Teaching Plan
Yoga-Philosophical & theoretical Aspects:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / its Origin & Development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutra.
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries).
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques), Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses), Dharna (concentration), Dhayan (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization).
- Phlosophy of mudra and bandha.
- Elements of Swara yoga.
- Classification of meditation.
- Different types of yoga meditation & how to choose the suitable one.
- Research on meditation.
- Role of brain waves on meditative practice.
- Obstacles in meditative practice & how to overcome them.
- Preparation to meditation.
- How to meditate step by step.
- Diet and nourishment for meditative practice.
- Connection of meditaton & pranayama.
- What is Antar mouna.
- Is it possible to reach Samadhi?
- Natural Relaxation Asana, some stratching Asana
- Meditation Asanas
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing, Bramari, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Surya Bheda & Chandra Bheda, Ujja).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Sitting Positions for Pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- What is Ashwini Mudra, its role in energy body
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra, Jalodarnashak mudra, Apan mudra, Pran Mudra, shankh mudra, Apan Vayu Mudra, Ling Mudra, Dhyan Mudra, Lotus Mudra, )
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra
- .Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Obstacles in Pranayama practice
- Standard Meditation Practice (Om Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound meditation, Mantra meditation, Nadis Meditation, 5 elements meditation, Breath meditation, Hamso meditation, Ajapa/japa, Ida/Pingala spinal rotation, Hridayakasha Dharana, Panchaprana Dharana, Pranava Dhyana, Sakshi Meditation, Akasha Meditation, Vipassana practice)
- Visualisation & concentration
- Obstacles in meditation
- Concept of meditation Step by step
- Postures for meditation practice
- How to integrate meditation in yoga class?
- How to choose object for meditation?
- How to choose correct meditative practice for everyone?
- Standard Mantras (Guru, Ganesh Mantra, Shakti Mantra, Gayatri Mantra, Shanti Mantra, Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Lakshmi Mantra, Vishnu Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children)
- Using of standard meditation methods in supporting and treatment of some diseases.
- Teaching standard concept of preparation of your own class with attention to needs of the clients of yoga studio.