200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in Rishikesh with Vedansha Institute of Yoga & Vedic Science is all about experiment different dimensions of Yoga to enhance and discover your hidden qualities and make you become the best yoga teacher. 200 hour yoga teacher training prepare and present you as a professional yoga teacher. By doing your training with Vedansha Institute of Yoga & Vedic Science you will be a specialist not only in Yoga, but in whole vedic science. As a best yoga teacher training school, we know all the aspects and qualities of a professional yoga teacher like committed attitude, correct knowledge about the subject, goodwill for students, safety & insurance of yoga teacher etc.
27 days/26 nights
International valid Certificate of Yoga teacher according to International Yoga Alliance USA
103000 INR (1400 USD ) in twin shared room
116500 INR (1600 USD ) in private room
79500 INR (1100 USD ) in dormitory
144200 INR (2000 USD ) in family suit
Discount price till End September 7100 INR (100 USD ) ! * For more then 3 people for Family suit ask the price on firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship is available! Every month only for 4 students. Price is 1000 USD. Send inquiry on email@example.com
Benefits of 200 hour Yoga Teacher training in Rishikesh India
Yoga poses stretch your muscles and increase your range of motion. And even though yoga is not aerobic, some research finds it can be just as good as aerobic exercise for improving health.
- new ability in career – make yoga your profession and teach worldwide
- learn deep the correct practice of asana, pranayama, meditation and follow healthy lifestyle
- balance your body & mind
- increase your energy level and open your hidden inner power by awaking of kundalini
- protect yourself from negativity by using secret techniques of healing and purification
- control your breath, control your mind (energy that generated in your body can be used to be steady and calm in emergency situations of your life, you will be more resistant to stress and overworking)
- develop body flexibility & steadiness
- cure yourself, your friends & relatives with ancient yoga techniques of breath exercises, meditation and asana
- improve your immune system and be resistant to diseases by adding yoga practice in your daily routine
- you will be not only yoga teacher but life style instructor and can guide people in healthy lifestyle
- learn vegetarian way of life and reach new level of wellness with healthy nutrition
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For yoga practitioners who would like to get certificate of yoga Alliance USA
What you learn in 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course:
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style
- Elements of Iyengar Style
- Pranayama, Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy Mantra
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yogic Nutrition
- Elements of Ayurveda
- Asana Alignment and adjustment*
- Yogic cleansing (Shatkarma)
- Teaching Methodology*
- Get important information about your energy body with aura check up
* depends on week Dates
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
- Starting Dates 1/04/2019 to 27/04/2019
- Starting Dates 1/05/2019 to 27/05/2019
- Starting Dates 3/06/2019 to 29/06/2019
- Starting Dates 1/07/2019 to 27/07/2019
- Starting Dates 1/08/2019 to 27/08/2019
- Starting Dates 2/09/2019 to 28/09/2019
- Starting Dates 1/10/2019 to 27/10/2019
- Starting Dates 1/11/2019 to 27/11/2019
- Starting Dates 2/12/2019 to 28/12/2019
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2020
Starting Dates – 1/01/2020 to 27/01/2020
Starting Dates 1/02/2019 to 27/02/2020
Starting Dates 2/03/2020 28/03/2020
Starting Dates 1/04/2020 to 27/04/2020
Starting Dates 1/05/2020 to 27/05/2020
Starting Dates 3/06/2020 to 29/06/2020
Starting Dates 1/07/2020 to 27/07/2020
Starting Dates – 3/08 to 30/08
Starting Dates – 1/09 to 27/09
Starting Dates 1/10 to 27/10
Starting Dates – 2/11 to 28/11
Starting Dates – 1/12 to 28/12
- International valid certificate of yoga Alliance USA.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Mala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 26 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages
- Yogic cleansing session
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 2 excursions in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 2 ayurvedic massages
- Accompanying and supporting
during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Detox ayurvedic herbal program
- Modern automatic Hydrocolontherapy session
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
Time Table of 200 hour yoga teacher training:
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guiding of experienced Yoga teacher.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises with Mudra, Bandha, Retention
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Mantra chanting (2 weeks)/Asana Practicum & Methodology
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Yoga anathomy 2 weeks/asana alignment 2 weeks.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 20:30 Special event.
- 20:00 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process. Shatkrama (yogic cleansing depends on the weather and will be given as 2 classes instead of pranayama)
Yoga Course Teaching Plan:
- Yoga-Philosophical Aspects:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it‘s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Introduction in Karma, Raja Yoga. Meaning, Types, role in yoga
- Kosha and it’s role in Meditation & Pranayama
- Concept of 5 Koshas
- 3 Nadis, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna. Their role in practice
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga
- Earth, Water, Fire element affirmation in sutras
- Samkhya Darshan, Vedanta Darshan
- Nadis & chakras, general concep
- What is Kundalini energy, ways of activation
- Kundalini & Chakra
- Concept of Gunas
- Prakriti & Purusha
- Discipline of Yoga student
- Obstacles in the path of yoga
Asana in Ashtanga practice:
- Surya Namaskara Part A and B
- Utitha Trikonasana
- Parivrita Trikonasana
- Trikonasana Variation 1, 2
- Parivritta parshvakonasana
- Uthitha parshvakonasana
- Parasarita padouttanasana A,B,C,D
- Utitha hasta padangustasana A,B,C,D
- Ardha baddha padmotanasana
- Urdhva namaskar asana
- Uttanasana A,B
- chaturanga dandasana
- Urdhva mukha svanasana
- Andho Mukha svanasana
- Veerbhadra asana I, II
- Paschimottasana A, B,C,D
- Ardha baddha padma paschimottasana
- Triag mukhaiada paschimottasana
- Janusirsasana A,B,C,D
- Marichyasana A,B,C,D
- Bhuja pidanasana
- Bhuja pidanasana
- Supta Kurmasana
- Garbha pindasana
- Badha konasana A,B,C
- Upavistha konasana A,B
- Suptapadangustasana A,B,C
Hatha Yoga postures
- Surya namaskara
- Backward bending postures
Spinal Twisting Pose:
Standing balancing pose:
Utitha hast pada angusthasana
Forward bending postures:
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing, Bramari, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Surya Bheda & Chandra Bheda, Ujja).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Sitting Positions for Pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- What is Ashwini Mudra, its role in energy body
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra, Jalodarnashak mudra, Apan mudra, Pran Mudra, shankh mudra, Apan Vayu Mudra, Ling Mudra, Dhyan Mudra, Lotus Mudra, )
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra
- .Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Obstacles in Pranayama practice
- Standard Meditation Practice (Om Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound meditation, Mantra meditation, Nadis Meditation, 5 elements meditation, Breath meditation, Hamso meditation, Ajapa/japa, Ida/Pingala spinal rotation, Hridayakasha Dharana, Panchaprana Dharana, Pranava Dhyana)
- Visualisation & concentration
- Obstacles in meditation
- Concept of meditation Step by step
- Postures for meditation practice
- How to integrate meditation in yoga class?
- How to choose object for meditation?
- Standard Mantras (Guru, Ganesh Mantra, Shakti Mantra, Gayatri Mantra, Shanti Mantra, Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Lakshmi Mantra, Vishnu Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children)
Anatomy and physiology
- Body planes and movement (Frontal Saggital, Transverse)
- Types of movement (Adbuction, Adduction, Flexion, Extension, External Rotation, Internal Rotation, Circumduction, Dorsiflexion, Plantar Flexion, Inversion, Eversion, Supination, Pronation, Elevation, Depression, Protraction, Nautation, Counternautation)
- Skeletal system. Bones, functions.
- Spine. Structure, Curvatures, Movements, Functions. Pathology of spine issues
- Joints of upper and lower extremists, spine, thorax, pelvis . Types of joints. Types of joint movements. Joint stability and movement.
- Muscular System. Function, shapes, types of contractions. Stretch reflex.
- Classification of muscles. Muscles groups of upper and lower extremists, spine, thorax, pelvis.
- Range of movement. Body axis. Theory of gravity.
- Abnormal Postures . Kyphosis, Lordosis, Scoliosis, Flat back, Osteoporosis, Hyper and Hypomobility.
- Respiratory system. Introduction of respiration
- Organs of respiration. Nose, Lungs, diaphragm, abdomen. Function and structure of respiratory tract
- Muscles of respiration and their role in breathing act
- Types of breath. Mechanics of Yogic Breath
- Nervous system. Introduction. Types of Nervous system. Central and Peripheral Nervous System.
- Afferent and Efferent parts
- Function of nervous system in movement
- Function of nervous system in breath
- Reflex and its role in physical practice
- Digestive system. Parts, function. Mouth and throat, the teeth, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, liver and gallbladder, pancreas
- Common digestive pathology. Gastritis, Constipation, Liver and Gallbladder disorders.
- Pathological conditions in pranayama
- Pathological conditions in meditation and concentration
- Pathological conditions in Kriya
- Using of number of yogic/ayurvedic methods in supporting and treatment of some diseases
- What is ayurveda
- Concept of 3 Dosha
- How to identify the dosha
- 6 tastes and their function for balance of body and mind
- Concept of teaching methodology & how to create your own yoga class, how to reach others, obstacles in teaching
- How to observe & Assess others
- How to create the asana sequence
- Obstacles in teaching
Asana Alignment & Adjustment*
- Correct perfomance of asana, assistence & adjustment
- Structural Alignment of forward bending, back bending, twists, inventions, meditative asanas
- How to align posture according to mobility of the client
- How to use props, strips, blankets in adjustment
- How to teach clients with physical limitations
*depends on week schedule