300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh with Vedansha Institute of Yoga & Vedic Science is all about experiment different dimensions of Yoga to enhance and discover your hidden qualities and make you become the best yoga teacher. We committed to prepare and present you as a professional yoga teacher for future generation. Do your 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India in Vedansha Institute of Yoga & Vedic Science and become a professional Yoga Instructor! Master your practice in advance level on 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training !
31 days/30 nights
International valid Certificate of Yoga teacher according to International Yoga Alliance USA
115200 INR (1600 USD ) in twin shared room
122000 INR (1700 USD ) in private room
100100 INR (1400 USD ) in dormitory
144200 INR (2000 USD ) in family suit
Discount price till End September 7100 INR (100 USD ) ! * For more then 3 people for Family suit ask the price on firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India
Yoga poses stretch your muscles and increase your range of motion. And even though yoga is not aerobic, some research finds it can be just as good as aerobic exercise for improving health.
- Increased flexibility
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism
- Weight reduction
- Cardio and circulatory health
- Reach more advanced level of yoga practice by deeper & advanced learning of asana, pranayama, yoga anatomy, philosophy, meditation, elements of Ayurveda and yoga therapy
- Become more qualified and bring your career on higher level of teaching
- Learn therapeutic aspect of yoga and integrate it in individual treatment of common diseases
- Meet other yoga practitioners from all over the world and exchange valuable experience
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For yoga practitioners who would like to get certificate of yoga Alliance USA
What you learn in 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style
- Elements of Iyengar Style
- Pranayama, Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy Mantra
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yogic Nutrition
- Elements of Ayurveda
- Asana Alignment and adjustment*
- Yogic cleansing (Shatkarma)
- Teaching Methodology*
- Get important information about your energy body with aura check up
* depends on week Dates in 2018.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
- Starting Dates 01/04/2019 to 01/05/2019
- Starting Dates 01/05/2019 to 31/05/2019
- Starting Dates 03/06/2019 to 03/07/2019
- Starting Dates 01/07/2019 to 31/07/2019
- Starting Dates 01/08/2019 to 31/08/2019
- Starting Dates 01/09/2019 to 01/10/2019
- Starting Dates 01/10/2019 to 31/10/2019
- Starting Dates 01/11/2019 to 01/12/2019
- Starting Dates 02/12/2019 to 02/01/2020
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2020
Starting Dates 1/02/2019 to 03/03/2020
Starting Dates 2/03/2020 31/03/2020
Starting Dates 1/04/2020 to 01/05/2020
Starting Dates 1/05/2020 to 31/05/2020
Starting Dates 3/06/2020 to 01/07/2020
Starting Dates 1/07/2020 to 31/07/2020
Starting Dates – 3/08 to 03/09
Starting Dates – 1/09 to 01/10
Starting Dates 1/10 to 31/10
Starting Dates – 2/11 to 01/12
Starting Dates – 1/12 to 31/12
Please Note – Participation in course after first 2 weeks by request.
- International valid certificate of yoga Alliance USA.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Maala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogacharya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 30 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- Yogic cleansing techniques
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 3 excursions in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 3 ayurvedic massages.
- Accompanying and supporting
during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Detox ayurvedic herbal program
- Modern automatic Hydrocolontherapy session
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guiding of experienced Yoga teacher.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methodology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Yoga Therapy
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Yoga anatomy 2 weeks/asana alignment 2 weeks.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 20:30 Special event.
- 20:00 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process. Shatkrama (yogic cleansing depends on the weather and will be given as 2 classes instead of pranayama)
Yoga Course Teaching Plan of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras (Sadhana Pada, Vibhuti Pada, Kaivalya Pada)
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques).
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of success and failure in Yoga.
- 3 of 8 Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses), Dharna (concentration), Dhayan (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization).
- 9 Disturbances of Mind, possibilities of control, Kriya Yoga
- Functional model of 7 chakras from philosophical point of view
- Mooladhara Chakra and its philosophical aspect
- Swadhisthana chakra and its philosophical aspect
- Manipura chakra and its philosophical aspect
- Anahata Chakra and it’s philosophical aspect
- Vishuddhi Chakra and it’s philosophical aspect
- Ajna Charka and its philosophical aspect
- Sahasrara Chakra and its philosophical aspect
- Element of Swara Yoga
- Chakra system and their connection with physical body
- Connection of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Theory of golden ration in yoga
- Chakra system and Kundalini Awaiking
- Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Space element affirmation in sutras
- Samkhya Darshan, Vedanta Darshan
- Prakriti & Purusha
- Discipline of Yoga student
- Obstacles in the path of yoga
Ashtanga Style intermediate & advanced sequence (depends on students ability)
- Surya Namaskara Part A and B
- Utitha Trikonasana
- Parivrita Trikonasana
- Trikonasana Variation 1, 2
- Parivritta parshvakonasana
- Uthitha parshvakonasana
- Parasarita padouttanasana A,B,C,D
- Utitha hasta padangustasana A,B,C,D
- Ardha baddha padmotanasana
- Urdhva namaskar asana
- Uttanasana A,B
- Chaturanga dandasana
- Urdhva mukha svanasana
- Andho Mukha svanasana
- Veerbhadra asana I, II
- Paschimottasana A, B,C,D
- Ardha baddha padma paschimottasana
- Triag mukhaiada paschimottasana
- Janusirsasana A,B,C,D
- Marichyasana A,B,C,D
- Bhuja pidanasana
- Paryangasana A, B
- Parivrittanasana A, B
- Yoni Dandasana A, B
- Yoga Dandasana
- Bhuja Dandasana
- Parsva Dandasana
- Adho Dandasana
- Urdhva Dandasana
- Sama Konasana
- Moola Bandaasana
- Nahusasasana A, B, C
- Akharna Danurasana
- Padanghusta Dhanurasana A, B
- Marichsyasana E, F, G, H
- Parsva Bakasana
- Eka Pada Kapotasana A, B
Hatha Yoga Asana
- Surya namaskara
Asana of 200 Hrs if someone still not master that level
- Shalambha sirsasana
- Shalambha sirasana
- Veera bhadrasana-3
- Uttana koormasana
- Yoga nidrasana
- Eka pada rajakapothasana
- Poorna naukasana
- Eka pada shirsasana
- Suptha trivikramasana
- Ubhaya padangustasana
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Advanced Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing, Bhramari, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Surya Bheda & Chandra Bheda, Viloma pranayama ).
- Puraka & Rechaka
- Grades of Sadhakas
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Sitting Positions for Pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka)
- Advanced mudra and bandha
- Ashwini Mudra, its role in energy body
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra, Jalodarnashak mudra, Apan mudra, Pran Mudra, shankh mudra, Apan Vayu Mudra, Ling Mudra, Dhyan Mudra, Lotus Mudra, Musal Mudra, Kunt Mudra, Mrugi Mudra, Anushan Mudra, Meru Danda Mudra, Chinmay Mudra, Mushti Mudra, Matsya Mudra)
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra Bandha
- .Shatkarma (Dauti, Kunjal, Basti, Neti, Sutra neti)
- Obstacles in Pranayama practice
- Mediation aspects in pranayama.
- Mantra and pranayama
- Standard & Advanced Meditation Practice (Om Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound meditation, Mantra meditation, morning meditation, Nadi meditation, 5 elements meditation, 7 chakra meditation, breath and chakra meditation, astrological meditation, Ajapa/japa, Ida/Pingala spinal rotation, Hridayakasha Dharana, Panchaprana Dharana, Pranava Dhyana, Yantra meditation).
- Guru, Ganesh Mantra, Shakti Mantra, Gayatri Mantra, Shanti Mantra, Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Lakshmi Mantra, Vishnu Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children
Anatomy and physiology or Asana Alignment:
Human Posture. Static and Dynamic Posture. Postural control. Muscle Synergies.
Fixed Support Synergies. Support Strategies.
Kinetics and kinematics of posture. Optimal posture
Techniques of assessment.
Analysis of Standing posture viewed from the anterior, posterior and side views. Optimal Alignment
Analysis of Sitting posture viewed from the anterior, posterior and side views. Optimal Alignment
Analysis of Laying posture viewed from the anterior, posterior and side views. Optimal Alignment
Effect of age, gender, pregnancy, occupation, recreation on posture
Joint movement assessment. Goniometry. Muscles, joint tests. Measurement range of motion.
Joint and muscular movement according to the asana
Samasthiti (Equal Standing Pose)
Tree pose (Vrksasana)
Mountain pose ( Tadasana )
Virabhadrasana I, II, III (Warrior Pose I, II, III)
Dhanurasana ( Bow pose)
Ustrasana (Camel pose)
Kapotasana (Pigeon pose)
Sampattasana (Plank Pose)
Chaturanga dandasana (Four limb Staff Pose)
Vasisthasana (Side plank pose)
Matsyasana (Fish pose)
Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (Bridge pose)
Sirsasana (Head stand pose)
Sarvangasana (Shoulder stand pose)
Balasana (Child pose)
Paschimottanasana (seated forward bend)
Surya Namaskar (Sun salutation)
Chandra namaskar (Moon Solutation)
Biomechanics of breath. Lungs chest system. Role of muscles.
Role of Kriya practice in breath (Neti Sutra neti)
Respiratory pump and its performance.
Blood gas exchange . Transport of Oxygen. Transport of carbon dioxide. Gas exchange in the lungs. Abnormal Gas exchange.
Respiration, circulation and metabolism.
Kumbhaka, effect of Kumbhaka in Advance yogic practice
Respiratory problems (Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Tracheitis, Asthma, Emphysema)
Levels of organisation. Chemical level, Organelle level, Cellular level, Tissue level, Organ level, System Level, Organism level.
The Balance of all body functions. Homeostasis. Feedback loops
Cell, structure and function.
The Nervous system. Central and Peripheral nervous system.
Somatic and Autonomic Nervous System.
Sympathetic and Parasympathetic Nervous system
Cells of nervous system. Neurons, Glia.
Transmission of Nervous Impulses. The Synapse.
Central nervous system. Spinal cord
Divisions of the brain.
Motor areas. Sensory areas, Association Areas. Limbic System.
Fluid system of the brain and spinal cord.
Peripheral nervous system. Cranial nerves, plexus, functions.
Role of Kriya practice on Nervous system (Neti, Sutra neti, Netra Shuddi )
Moving into stillness. Mechanics of stillness and cells movement.
Stress and body adaptation.
Nervous system and breath
Endocrine system. Introduction.
Hypothalamus, Pineal gland, Pituitary gland, Thyroid gland, Thymus, Adrenals, Pancreas, Ovaries, Testes.
Cardio vascular System.
Heart, vessels, arteries, veins, blood flow, hear circulation.
Digestive System . Shankaprakshala,
Neti, Sutra neti, netra shuddhi, dhauti.
Urinary system and its function. Kidney, Urinary bladder.
Genitals male and female in overview.
- Using of number of yogic/ayurvedic methods in supporting and treatment of some diseases
- What is ayurveda
- Concept of 3 Dosha
- How to identify the dosha
- 6 tastes and their function for balance of body and mind
- Concept of teaching methodology & how to create your own yoga class, how to reach others, obstacles in teaching
- How to observe & Assess others
- How to create the asana sequence
- Obstacles in teaching
Asana Alignment & Adjustment*
- Correct perfomance of asana, assistence & adjustment
- Structural Alignment of forward bending, back bending, twists, inventions, meditative asanas
- How to align posture according to mobility of the client
- How to use props, strips, blankets in adjustment
- How to teach clients with physical limitations
- Adjustment of Sahvasana
*depends on week schedule