50 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Pranayama Teacher Training
50 Hour Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh India is designed for people who want to concentrate deeper on breathing and meditative aspect of yoga. According to ancient scriptures yoga considered not only as asana practice but a union between body and mind. When we say in India “we are practicing yoga” we suppose to do all – asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation.
After completion of the course Student can get Certificate of Teacher of Pranayama of Yoga Alliance USA in form of continuing education after minimum 200 hour of Yoga TTC.
Pranayama can not be separated from Asana or Meditation or mantra, why? Because the purpose of pranayama as yoga itself – is getting bliss or liberation for the mind. Normalisation of breath, increasing the time of spontaneous retention and at least entering in meditative state – that is a goal of Pranayama. “Long breath – long life, short breath – short life”, – developing correct breath not only calms mind but also helps to cure some common diseases. We use pranayama as a tool during asana, meditation, mantra. Because people are different, everyone can find his suitable tool how to enter in deeper state of meditation. Our classes made by the way that you can try all main tools of yoga and master those practices that leads in your case in deeper state of concentration.
Who we are?
Vedansha Institute of Vedic science and alternative medicine founded by Dr.S.Pandey Ji . We cover education in whole vedic science (yoga & meditation, ayurveda, vedic astrology & vastu). teacher training programs help people to make yoga their profession or integrate it in daily life. Our special retreat programs help people to control their emotions, remove fears, to improve their life, find harmony and happiness. Therapy courses will help to support common and non-curative diseases.
What is our aim?
To prepare Pranayama teacher or yoga practitioner who will understand yoga as a vedic subject and will be capable to teach others and share knowledge in pranayama, breathing techniques and know how to use asana, meditation, mantra, yoga philosophy, yoga anatomy for that.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|8 days/7 nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate of attendence||31000 INR (Equivalent to 450 USD) in double shared room,38000 INR (Equivalent to 550 USD) in private room|
Discount price till End January 2019: 29000 INR (Equivalent to 420 USD) in double shared room, 34500 INR (Equivalent to 500 USD) in private room. Book your TTC 3 month before the start date and get discount 3500 INR (Equivalent to 50 USD)
Benefits of 50 Hour Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
This course is a part of standard course pranayama 200 ttc
-you can improve or learn deeper your pranayama practice
-get basic knowledge of pranayama if you are beginner
-do only part of standard pranayama education and slowly reach 200 Hrs certificate by continuing performing of pranayama training 4 times
-better understanding of yourself, deeper connection with your inner world through mantra, pranayama and meditation
-learning of yogic/pranayama lifestyle and healing power of your body and mind
-meet new friends to share your experience
-learn ancient pranayama tradition and culture from the source in world capital of yoga in Rishikesh Himalaya India
50 Hour Pranayama Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For people who can not complete whole 200 Hours course at once.
- For people who already learned yoga and want to learn more breathing techniques and retention
What you learn in 50 Hour Pranayama Teacher Training Course
- Asanas according Hatha / Ashtanga Style and breathing techniques during practicing it,
- Pranayama, Concentration practice
- Yoga Philosophy, Mantra with breath awareness,
- Yogic Nutrition,
- Elements of Ayurveda (in last week of the month)
- Breathing theory, Breathing practice,
- Yoga & Pranayama Philosophy
- Pranayama Anatomy
- Breathing Meditation
- Teaching methodology
50 Hour Pranayama Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2018
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, July 2018
- Starting Dates in July 2018. 02/07/2018 to 9/07/2018, 16/07/2018 to 23/07/2018
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2018
- Starting Dates in August 2018. 01/08/2018 to 8/08/2018, 15/08/2018 to 22/08/2018
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2018
- Starting Dates in September 2018. 03/09/2018 to 10/09/2018, 17/09/2018 to 24/09/2018
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2018
- Starting Dates in October 2018. 01/10/2018 to 8/10/2018, 15/10/2018 to 22/10/2018
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2018
- Starting Dates in November 2018. 01/11/2018 to 8/11/2018, 15/11/2018 to 22/11/2018
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2018
50 Hour Pranayama Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, January 2019
- Starting Dates in January 2019. 01/01/2019 to 8/01/2019, 15/01/2019 to 22/01/2019
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, February 2019
- Starting Dates in February 2019. 01/02/2019 to 8/02/2019, 15/02/2019 to 22/02/2019
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, March 2019
- Starting Dates in March 2019. 01/03/2019 to 8/03/2019, 15/03/2019 to 22/03/2019
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, April 2019
- Starting Dates in April 2019. 01/04/2019 to 8/04/2019, 15/04/2019 to 22/04/2019
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, May 2019
- Starting Dates in May 2019. 01/05/2019 to 8/05/2019, 15/05/2019 to 22/05/2019
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, June 2019
- Starting Dates in June 2019. 03/06/2019 to 10/06/2019, 17/06/2019 to 24/06/2019
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, July 2019
- Starting Dates in July 2019. 01/07/2019 to 8/07/2019, 15/07/2019 to 22/07/2019
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2019
- Starting Dates in August 2019. 01/08/2019 to 8/08/2019, 15/08/2019 to 22/08/2019
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2019
- Starting Dates in September 2019. 02/09/2019 to 9/09/2019, 16/09/2019 to 23/09/2019
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2019
- Starting Dates in October 2019. 01/10/2019 to 8/10/2019, 15/10/2019 to 22/10/2019
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2019
- Starting Dates in November 2018. 01/11/2019 to 8/11/2019, 15/11/2019 to 22/11/2019
50hrs Pranayama Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2019
- Starting Dates in December 2019. 02/12/2019 to 9/12/2019, 16/12/2019 to 23/12/2019
- Certificate of Pranayama Teacher of Yoga Alliance (after 200 H Yoga TTC)
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Maala (string of beads) energized by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 7 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit
- Yogic Shatkarma sessions
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Accompanying and supporting
during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
- Your interest to learn Vedic science
- Successful pre-payment.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with us oer e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorisation permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda
- 11:30 – 12:30 Pranayama practice and theory
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Pranayama anatomy
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 20:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga, Pranayama – Introduction / its Origin & Development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutra related to Pranayama.
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques), Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses), Dharna (concentration), Dhayana (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization).
- Types of Yogic breath
- Pranayama in daily life
Asana and Pranayama
- Natural Relaxation Asana, some stratching Asana
- Meditation Asanas
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
Pranayama & Mudras
- Introduction to Basic Pranayama techniques.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & their Benefits for Health (Preparational breath, Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana without retention).
- The pranic body.
- 5 Pranas and their role in human body
- Parana and lifestyle.
- 3 main Nadi and their role in Pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodhana).
- Mudras and Bandhas (Moola Bandha, Prithvi, Jnana, Gyan Mudra, Hansi Mudra, Ashwani Mudra)
Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Breath awareness Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation, Breath awareness meditation).
Mantra & Sanskrit
Mantras with correct pronunciation, writing, explanation and their practical applying. Basic sanskrit
Anatomy and physiology:
Introduction to system of organs related with pranayama practice and their function in pranayama.
Using of basic Paranayama methods in supporting and treatment of some diseases.
*depends on week schedule