50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course
50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training course is one of the most interesting courses among all vedic science. Vedic Astrology is known as Jyotish, relies more on the Sidereal ( according to the Stars ) positions of the Planets, just as one sees them in the Sky, against the positions assigned to few relatively fixed Stars.
This Ancient system of Indian Vedic Astrology is thus scientific in Nature and employs many Complex Mathematical Calculations to arrive an astute Astrology Predictions and Prophecies.
Vedic Astrology is an ancient Indian Science that focused on the understanding of planets movements, stars and their influence on the humans life. It is connection of Zodiac, time, star, plants and it’s combination.
According to Vedic Astrology there are 12 Zodiac Signs, 9 Planets and 12 Houses. As DNA is individual, same the combination of mentioned previously subjects is individual by every person and reflects on his life.
Depending on when a Person is Born, the 12 Signs are distributed among the 12 Houses and 9 Planets are placed in Various Houses of birth charts.
To make possible the correct analysis and interpretation people used to draw special chart that called “Kundli”.
The Configurations of the Planets and Stars at the moment of birth, past karmas will predict and indicate the life of this person, strengths, weaknesses, bad and good things. There is no any magic or extra human powers to perform it. It is a logical mathematical calculations. Everyone can be trained for that.
8 days/7 nights
Certificate of attendance
31000 INR (450 USD ) in twin shared room
38000 INR (550 USD ) in private single room
25 000 (400 USD) in comfortable dormitory
50 000 (700 USD) in Family suit 1+2 family members*
Discount price till End September 3500 INR (50 USD ) ! * For more then 3 people for Family suit ask the price on email@example.com
Benefits of 50 Hour Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh India
This course is a part of standard course of 200 Hours
-you will be able get basic knowledge of vedic astrology
-you can add some principles of vedic astrology in your yoga class
-you can better understand yourself, know how to improve your life and prevent negative situations
-learn astrological remedies
-meet new friends to share your experience
-learn ancient vedic tradition and culture from the source in world capital of yoga in Rishikesh Himalaya India
50 Hour Astrology Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For people who can not complete whole 200 Hours course at once.
- For people who already learned yoga and want to learn more deeper vedic astrology
What you learn in 50 Hour Astrology Training Course
- Pranayama, Concentration practice
- Sanskrit & Mantra
- Mandala & Yantra
- How to create astrological natal map
- Important characteristics of planets and zodiac sign
- Know your own horoscope and understand the problem
- Interpretation of important combinations
50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
- Starting Dates in April 2019. 01/04/2019 to 8/04/2019, 15/04/2019 to 22/04/2019
- Starting Dates in May 2019. 01/05/2019 to 8/05/2019, 15/05/2019 to 22/05/2019
- Starting Dates in June 2019. 03/06/2019 to 10/06/2019, 17/06/2019 to 24/06/2019
- Starting Dates in July 2019. 01/07/2019 to 8/07/2019, 15/07/2019 to 22/07/2019
- Starting Dates in August 2019. 01/08/2019 to 8/08/2019, 15/08/2019 to 22/08/2019
- Starting Dates in September 2019. 02/09/2019 to 9/09/2019, 16/09/2019 to 23/09/2019
- Starting Dates in October 2019. 01/10/2019 to 8/10/2019, 15/10/2019 to 22/10/2019
- Starting Dates in November 2018. 01/11/2019 to 8/11/2019, 15/11/2019 to 22/11/2019
- Starting Dates in December 2019. 02/12/2019 to 9/12/2019, 16/12/2019 to 23/12/2019
50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course Schedule in Rishikesh 2020
Starting Dates 01/01/2020 to 8/01/2020, 15/01/2020 to 22/01/2020
Starting Dates 01/02/2020 to 8/02/2020, 15/02/2020 to 22/02/2020
Starting Dates 02/03/2020 to 9/03/2020, 16/03/2020 to 23/03/2020
Starting Dates 01/04/2020 to 8/04/2020, 15/04/2020 to 22/04/2020
Starting Dates 01/05/2020 to 8/05/2020, 15/05/2020 to 22/05/2020
Starting Dates 03/06/2020 to 10/06/2020, 17/06/2020 to 24/06/2020
Starting Dates 01/07/2020 to 8/07/2020, 15/07/2020 to 22/07/2020
Starting Dates in July 2020. 01/07/2020 to 8/07/2020, 15/07/2020 to 22/07/2020
Starting Dates 03/08/ to 10/08, 10/08 to 17/08, 10/08 to 24/08
Starting Dates 01/09 to 8/09, 15/09 to 22/09
Starting Dates 01/10 to 8/10, 15/10 to 22/10
Starting Dates. 02/11 to 9/11, 16/11 to 23/11
Starting Dates 01/12 to 8/12, 15/12 to 22/12
- Certificate of Training in Vedic Astrology
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Maala (string of beads) energized by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 7 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit
- Yogic Shatkarma sessions
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing)
- 07:00 – 08:30 Vedic rituals
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Astrology Theory class
- 11:30 – 12:30 Mantra & Sanskrit
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Astrology Practical class
- 16:00 – 17:30 free time
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 20:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Astrology Course Teaching Plan
- What is vedic astrology?
- Special terminology.
- 12 signs and ascendants.
- 12 houses and their characteristics.
- 9 planets and their functions, aspects of planets.
- Understanding of Exaltation and debilitation.
- Planets and their influence on houses.
- Practical understanding of planets positions in chart.
- How to read horoscope: primary skills.
- Mandala & Yantra in astrology
- Pooja rituals in vedic astrlogy
- Simple rememdies in vedic astrology
Pranayama & Mudras
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits for Mediatation (Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Nadi and their role in Meditation.
- Breathing and life span.
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati).
Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Breath awareness Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation).
- Mantras with correct pronunciation, writing, explanation and their practical applying for vedic rituals
- Introduction, alphabet, how to read important phrases
- Principles of explanation of vedic astrological chart