50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course
50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training course is one of the most interesting courses among all vedic science. Vedic Astrology is known as Jyotish, relies more on the Sidereal ( according to the Stars ) positions of the Planets, just as one sees them in the Sky, against the positions assigned to few relatively fixed Stars.
This Ancient system of Indian Vedic Astrology is thus scientific in Nature and employs many Complex Mathematical Calculations to arrive an astute Astrology Predictions and Prophecies.
Vedic Astrology is an ancient Indian Science that focused on the understanding of planets movements, stars and their influence on the humans life. It is connection of Zodiac, time, star, plants and it’s combination.
According to Vedic Astrology there are 12 Zodiac Signs, 9 Planets and 12 Houses. As DNA is individual, same the combination of mentioned previously subjects is individual by every person and reflects on his life.
Depending on when a Person is Born, the 12 Signs are distributed among the 12 Houses and 9 Planets are placed in Various Houses of birth charts.
To make possible the correct analysis and interpretation people used to draw special chart that called “Kundli”.
The Configurations of the Planets and Stars at the moment of birth, past karmas will predict and indicate the life of this person, strengths, weaknesses, bad and good things. There is no any magic or extra human powers to perform it. It is a logical mathematical calculations. Everyone can be trained for that.
Who we are?
Vedansha Institute of Vedic science and alternative medicine founded by Dr.S.Pandey Ji . We cover education in whole vedic science (yoga & meditation, ayurveda, vedic astrology & vastu). teacher training programs help people to make yoga their profession or integrate it in daily life. Our special retreat programs help people to control their emotions, remove fears, to improve their life, find harmony and happiness. Therapy courses will help to support common and non-curative diseases.
What is our aim?
To prepare astrology practitioner who will understand yoga as a vedic subject and will be capable to teach others and share knowledge in vedic astrology.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Graduation||Price|
|8 days/7 nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||Certificate of attendance||31000 INR (Equivalent to 450 USD) in double shared room,38000 INR (Equivalent to 550 USD) in private room|
Discount price till End January 29000 INR (Equivalent to 420 USD) in double shared room, 34500 INR (Equivalent to 500 USD) in private room. Book your TTC 3 month before the start date and get discount 3500 INR (Equivalent to 50 USD)
Benefits of 50 Hour Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh India
This course is a part of standard course of 200 Hours
-you will be able get basic knowledge of vedic astrology
-you can add some principles of vedic astrology in your yoga class
-you can better understand yourself, know how to improve your life and prevent negative situations
-learn astrological remedies
-meet new friends to share your experience
-learn ancient vedic tradition and culture from the source in world capital of yoga in Rishikesh Himalaya India
50 Hour Astrology Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For people who can not complete whole 200 Hours course at once.
- For people who already learned yoga and want to learn more deeper vedic astrology
What you learn in 50 Hour Astrology Training Course
- Pranayama, Concentration practice
- Sanskrit & Mantra
- Mandala & Yantra
- How to create astrological natal map
- Important characteristics of planets and zodiac sign
- Know your own horoscope and understand the problem
- Interpretation of important combinations
50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course Schedule in Rishikesh 2018
50hrs Vedic Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh, October 2018
- Starting Dates in October 2018. 01/10/2018 to 8/10/2018, 15/10/2018 to 22/10/2018
50hrs Vedic Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh, November 2018
- Starting Dates in November 2018. 01/11/2018 to 8/11/2018, 15/11/2018 to 22/11/2018
50hrs Vedic Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh, December 2018
50 Hour Vedic Astrology Training Course Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
50hrs Vedic Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh, January 2019
- Starting Dates in January 2019. 01/01/2019 to 8/01/2019, 15/01/2019 to 22/01/2019
50hrs Vedic Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh, February 2019
- Starting Dates in February 2019. 01/02/2019 to 8/02/2019, 15/02/2019 to 22/02/2019
50hrs Vedic Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh, March 2019
- Starting Dates in March 2019. 01/03/2019 to 8/03/2019, 15/03/2019 to 22/03/2019
50hrs Vedic Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh, April 2019
- Starting Dates in April 2019. 01/04/2019 to 8/04/2019, 15/04/2019 to 22/04/2019
50hrs Vedic Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh, May 2019
- Starting Dates in May 2019. 01/05/2019 to 8/05/2019, 15/05/2019 to 22/05/2019
50hrs Vedic Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh, June 2019
- Starting Dates in June 2019. 03/06/2019 to 10/06/2019, 17/06/2019 to 24/06/2019
50hrs Vedic Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh, July 2019
- Starting Dates in July 2019. 01/07/2019 to 8/07/2019, 15/07/2019 to 22/07/2019
50hrs Vedic Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh, August 2019
- Starting Dates in August 2019. 01/08/2019 to 8/08/2019, 15/08/2019 to 22/08/2019
50hrs Vedic Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh, September 2019
- Starting Dates in September 2019. 02/09/2019 to 9/09/2019, 16/09/2019 to 23/09/2019
50hrs Vedic Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh, October 2019
- Starting Dates in October 2019. 01/10/2019 to 8/10/2019, 15/10/2019 to 22/10/2019
50hrs Vedic Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh, November 2019
- Starting Dates in November 2018. 01/11/2019 to 8/11/2019, 15/11/2019 to 22/11/2019
50hrs Vedic Astrology Training Course in Rishikesh, December 2019
- Starting Dates in December 2019. 02/12/2019 to 9/12/2019, 16/12/2019 to 23/12/2019
- Certificate of Training in Vedic Astrology
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Maala (string of beads) energized by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 7 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit
- Yogic Shatkarma sessions
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Accompanying and supporting
during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
- Your interest to learn Vedic science
- Successful pre-payment.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with us oer e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorisation permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing)
- 07:00 – 08:30 Vedic rituals
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Astrology Theory class
- 11:30 – 12:30 Mantra & Sanskrit
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Astrology Practical class
- 16:00 – 17:30 free time
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 20:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Astrology Course Teaching Plan
- What is vedic astrology?
- Special terminology.
- 12 signs and ascendants.
- 12 houses and their characteristics.
- 9 planets and their functions, aspects of planets.
- Understanding of Exaltation and debilitation.
- Planets and their influence on houses.
- Practical understanding of planets positions in chart.
- How to read horoscope: primary skills.
- Mandala & Yantra in astrology
- Pooja rituals in vedic astrlogy
- Simple rememdies in vedic astrology
Pranayama & Mudras
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits for Mediatation (Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Nadi and their role in Meditation.
- Breathing and life span.
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati).
Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Breath awareness Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation).
- Mantras with correct pronunciation, writing, explanation and their practical applying for vedic rituals
- Introduction, alphabet, how to read important phrases
- Principles of explanation of vedic astrological chart