50 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Meditation Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
50 Hour Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh India is designed for people who want to concentrate deeper on meditative aspect of yoga. According to ancient scriptures yoga considered not only as asana practice but a union between body and mind. When we say in India “we are practicing yoga” we suppose to do all these – asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation.
After completion of the course Student can get Certificate of Teacher of Meditation of Yoga Alliance USA in form of continuing education after minimum 200 hour of Yoga TTC.
Meditation can not be separated from Asana or pranayama or mantra, why? Because the purpose of meditation as yoga itself – is getting bliss or liberation for the mind. To enter in deeper state of meditation we use pranayama as a tool, we use mantra as a tool and asana as well. Because people are different, everyone can find his suitable tool how to enter in deeper state of meditation. Our classes made by the way that you can try all main tools of yoga and master those practices that leads in your case in deeper state of concentration.
8 days/7 nights
Certificate of attendance
31000 INR (450 USD ) in twin shared room
38000 INR (550 USD ) in private single room
25 000 (400 USD) in comfortable dormitory
58 000 (800 USD) in Family suit 1+2 family members*
Discount price till End April 3500 INR (50 USD ) ! * For more then 3 people for Family suit ask the price on email@example.com
Benefits of 50 Hour Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
This course is a part of standard course meditation 200 TTC.
- You can improve your meditation practice in concentration, meditation itself
- Get basic yoga knowledge of meditation if you are beginner
- Do only part of standard yoga education and slowly reach 200 Hrs certificate by continuing performing of meditation training 4 times
- Better understanding of yourself, deeper connection with your inner world through mantra, pranayama and meditation
- Learning of yogic/meditation lifestyle and healing power of your body and mind
- Meet new friends to share your experience
- learn ancient meditation tradition and culture from the source in world capital of yoga in Rishikesh Himalaya India
50 Hours Meditation Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For people who can not complete whole 200 Hours course at once.
- For people who already learned yoga and want to learn more meditation
What you learn in 50 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Course:
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style,
- Pranayama, Concentration practice & Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy, Mantra,
- Yogic Nutrition,
- Elements of Ayurveda (in last week of the month)
- Meditation theory, Meditation practice,
- How to assess meditative state scientifically,
- Yoga & Meditation Philosophy
- Meditation Anatomy
- Vipassana Meditation
- Teaching methodology
50 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
- Starting Dates in February 2019. 01/02/2019 to 8/02/2019, 15/02/2019 to 22/02/2019
- Starting Dates in March 2019. 01/03/2019 to 8/03/2019, 15/03/2019 to 22/03/2019
- Starting Dates in April 2019. 01/04/2019 to 8/04/2019, 15/04/2019 to 22/04/2019
- Starting Dates in May 2019. 01/05/2019 to 8/05/2019, 15/05/2019 to 22/05/2019
- Starting Dates in June 2019. 03/06/2019 to 10/06/2019, 17/06/2019 to 24/06/2019
- Starting Dates in July 2019. 01/07/2019 to 8/07/2019, 15/07/2019 to 22/07/2019
- Starting Dates in August 2019. 01/08/2019 to 8/08/2019, 15/08/2019 to 22/08/2019
- Starting Dates in September 2019. 02/09/2019 to 9/09/2019, 16/09/2019 to 23/09/2019
- Starting Dates in October 2019. 01/10/2019 to 8/10/2019, 15/10/2019 to 22/10/2019
- Starting Dates in November 2018. 01/11/2019 to 8/11/2019, 15/11/2019 to 22/11/2019
- Starting Dates in December 2019. 02/12/2019 to 9/12/2019, 16/12/2019 to 23/12/2019
50 Hour Meditation Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2020
Starting Dates in January 2020 01/01/2020 to 8/01/2020, 15/01/2020 to 22/01/2020
Starting Dates in February 2020. 01/02/2020 to 8/02/2020, 15/02/2020 to 22/02/2020
Starting Dates in March 2020. 02/03/2020 to 9/03/2020, 16/03/2020 to 23/03/2020
Starting Dates in April 2020. 01/04/2020 to 8/04/2020, 15/04/2020 to 22/04/2020
Starting Dates in May 2020. 01/05/2020 to 8/05/2020, 15/05/2020 to 22/05/2020
Starting Dates in June 2020. 03/06/2020 to 10/06/2020, 17/06/2020 to 24/06/2020
Starting Dates in July 2020. 01/07/2020 to 8/07/2020, 15/07/2020 to 22/07/2020
Please Note – Participation in course after first 2 weeks by request.
- Certificate of Meditation Teacher of Yoga alliance (after completion of 200 H Yoga TTC)
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Maala (string of beads) energized by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 7 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit
- Yogic Shatkarma sessions
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Accompanying and supporting
during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule)
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Meditation practice and theory (among that 2 sessions with scientifically proven assessment)
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Meditation anatomy 1 week/Vipassana meditation 1 week.
- 16:00 – 17:00 Meditation Darshana (Visualisation) practice
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Meditation Course Teaching Plan:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga, Meditation – Introduction / its Origin & Development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutra related to Meditation.
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques), Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses), Dharna (concentration), Dhayan (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization).
- Natural Relaxation Asana, some stratching Asana
- Meditation Asanas
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits for Mediatation (Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Nadi and their role in Meditation.
- Breathing and life span.
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodhana).
Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Breath awareness Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation, Breath awareness meditation).
Mantras with correct pronunciation, writing, explanation and their practical applying.
Anatomy and physiology:
Introduction to system of organs related with meditative practice and their function in meditation.
Using of basic yogic methods in supporting and treatment of some diseases.
*depends on week schedule