500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in Rishikesh with Vedansha Institute of Yoga & Vedic Science is all about experiment different dimensions of Yoga to enhance and discover your hidden qualities and make you become the best yoga teacher. We committed to prepare and present you as a professional yoga teacher. As a best yoga teacher training school, we know all the aspects and qualities of a professional yoga teacher like committed attitude, right knowledge about the subject, goodwill for students and much more. The way we are conducting our yoga course to prepare you as a normal practitioner to become a professional yoga instructor is really very appreciable.We are responsible that you will get authentic yoga knowledge and could teach others.
58 days/57 nights
International valid Certificate of Yoga teacher according to International Yoga Alliance USA
103000 INR (2900 USD ) in twin shared room
116500 INR (3350 USD ) in private room
79500 INR (2500 USD ) in dormitory
144200 INR (4000 USD ) in family suit
Discount price till End September 7100 INR (100 USD ) ! * For more then 3 people for Family suit ask the price on firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of 500 Hour Yoga TTC
immerse in yoga practice and master your skills from beginner to advanced practitioner in more then 2 month practice in Rishikesh Himalaya – world capital of yoga
explore deeper yogic lifestyle and teach others
discover deeper yoga spiritual path and get invaluable knowledge of hidden vedic science
show your friends, relatives, clients true yoga practice and become a leader trainer in yoga work place
new ability in career – make yoga your profession and teach worldwide
learn deep the correct practice of asana, pranayama, meditation and follow healthy lifestyle
balance your body & mind
increase your energy level and open your hidden inner power by awaking of kundalini
protect yourself from negativity by using secret techniques of healing and purification
control your breath, control your mind (energy that generated in your body can be used to be steady and calm in emergency situations of your life, you will be more resistant to stress and overworking)
develop body flexibility & steadiness
cure yourself, your friends & relatives with ancient yoga techniques of breath exercises, meditation and asana
improve your immune system and be resistant to diseases by adding yoga practice in your daily routine
you will be not only yoga teacher but life style instructor and can guide people in healthy lifestyle
learn vegetarian way of life and reach new level of wellness with healthy nutrition
500 Hour Yoga TTC is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For yoga practitioners who would like to get certificate of yoga Alliance USA
What you learn in 500 Hour Yoga TTC
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style
- Elements of Iyengar Style
- Pranayama, Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy Mantra
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yogic Nutrition
- Elements of Ayurveda
- Asana Alignment and adjustment*
- Yogic cleansing (Shatkarma)
- Teaching Methodology*
- Get important information about your energy body with aura check up
* depends on week Dates in 2018.
500 Hour Yoga TTC Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
March to April 2019
- Starting Dates 01/03/2019 to 27/04/2019
April to May 2019
- Starting Dates 01/04/2019 to 28/05/2019
May to June 2019
- Starting Dates 01/05/2019 to 27/05/2019
June to July 2019
- Starting Dates 03/06/2019 to 30/07/2019
July to August 2019
- Starting Dates 01/07/2019 to 27/07/2019
August to September 2019
- Starting Dates 01/08/2019 to 28/09/2019
September to October 2019
- Starting Dates 02/09/2019 to 29/10/2019
October to November 2019
- Starting Dates 01/10/2019 to 27/11/2019
November to December 2019
- Starting Dates 01/11/2019 to 28/12/2019
500 Hour Yoga TTC Schedule in Rishikesh 2020
January to February 2020
- Starting Dates 01/01/2020 to 27/02/2020
February to March 2020
- Starting Dates 01/02/2020 to 29/03/2020
March to April 2020
- Starting Dates 01/03/2020 to 27/04/2020
April to May 2020
- Starting Dates 01/04/2020 to 27/05/2020
May to June 2020
- Starting Dates 01/05/2020 to 27/05/2020
June to July 2020
- Starting Dates 03/06/2020 to 27/07/2020
July to August 2020
Starting Dates in July 2020. 01/07/2020 to 31/08/2020
August to September 2020
Starting Dates 03/08/ to 30/09
September to October 2020
Starting Dates 01/09 to 31/10
October to November 2020
Starting Dates 01/10 to 30/11
November to December 2020
Starting Dates. 02/11 to 31/12
December 2020 January 2021
Starting Dates 01/12 to 31/01
- International valid certificate of yoga Alliance USA.
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Mala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 57 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- Yogic cleansing session
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 5 excursions in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 5 ayurvedic massages
- Accompanying and supporting
during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guiding of experienced Yoga teacher.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Mantra chanting.
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Yoga anathomy 2 weeks/asana alignment 2 weeks.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 20:30 Special event.
- 20:00 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Yoga Course Teaching Plan
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it‘s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Introduction in Karma, Raja Yoga. Meaning, Types, role in yoga
- Kosha and it’s role in Meditation & Pranayama
- Concept of 5 Koshas
- 3 Nadis, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna. Their role in practice
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga
- Earth, Water, Fire element affirmation in sutras
- Samkhya Darshan, Vedanta Darshan
- Nadis & chakras, general concep
- What is Kundalini energy, ways of activation
- Kundalini & Chakra
- Concept of Gunas
- Prakriti & Purusha
- Discipline of Yoga student
- Obstacles in the path of yoga
- Stages in the Yogic experiences and its achievements by birth or through training
- Phylosophical aspects of bhagvat geeta
- Phylosophical aspects of different form of Samadhi
- Phylosophical aspects of ayurveda
Ashtanga Style primary, intermediate & advanced sequence (depends on students ability)
- Surya Namaskara Part A and B
- Utitha Trikonasana
- Parivrita Trikonasana
- Trikonasana Variation 1, 2
- Parivritta parshvakonasana
- Uthitha parshvakonasana
- Parasarita padouttanasana A,B,C,D
- Utitha hasta padangustasana A,B,C,D
- Ardha baddha padmotanasana
- Urdhva namaskar asana
- Uttanasana A,B
- Chaturanga dandasana
- Urdhva mukha svanasana
- Andho Mukha svanasana
- Veerbhadra asana I, II
- Paschimottasana A, B,C,D
- Ardha baddha padma paschimottasana
- Triag mukhaiada paschimottasana
- Janusirsasana A,B,C,D
- Marichyasana A,B,C,D
- Bhuja pidanasana
- Paryangasana A, B
- Parivrittanasana A, B
- Yoni Dandasana A, B
- Yoga Dandasana
- Bhuja Dandasana
- Parsva Dandasana
- Adho Dandasana
- Urdhva Dandasana
- Sama Konasana
- Moola Bandaasana
- Nahusasasana A, B, C
- Akharna Danurasana
- Padanghusta Dhanurasana A, B
- Marichsyasana E, F, G, H
- Parsva Bakasana
- Eka Pada Kapotasana A, B
Hatha Yoga Asana
- Surya namaskaka
- Asana of 200 Hrs if someone still not master that level
- Shalambha sirsasana
- Shalambha sirasana
- Veera bhadrasana-3
- Uttana koormasana
- Yoga nidrasana
- Eka pada rajakapothasana
- Poorna naukasana
- Eka pada shirsasana
- Suptha trivikramasana
- Ubhaya padangustasana
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing, Bramari, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Surya Bheda & Chandra Bheda, Ujja).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Sitting Positions for Pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- What is Ashwini Mudra, its role in energy body
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra, Jalodarnashak mudra, Apan mudra, Pran Mudra, shankh mudra, Apan Vayu Mudra, Ling Mudra, Dhyan Mudra, Lotus Mudra, )
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra
- .Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Obstacles in Pranayama practice
- Standard Meditation Practice (Om Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound meditation, Mantra meditation, Nadis Meditation, 5 elements meditation, Breath meditation, Hamso meditation, Ajapa/japa, Ida/Pingala spinal rotation, Hridayakasha Dharana, Panchaprana Dharana, Pranava Dhyana)
- Visualisation & concentration
- Obstacles in meditation
- Concept of meditation Step by step
- Postures for meditation practice
- How to integrate meditation in yoga class?
- How to choose object for meditation?
- Standard Mantras (Guru, Ganesh Mantra, Shakti Mantra, Gayatri Mantra, Shanti Mantra, Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Lakshmi Mantra, Vishnu Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children)
Anatomy and physiology
- Detailed explanation of muscular, skeletal system, nervous, gastrointestinal, respiratory system & their function
- Biomechanics of Asana
- Joints and range of motions
- Theory of gravity and muscles function
- Connection of movement & breath
- Body Axis & movement
- How to maximize the movement
- Injuries in Yoga class
- Assessment of mobility
- Using of number of yogic/ayurvedic methods in supporting and treatment of some diseases
- What is ayurveda
- Concept of 3 Dosha
- How to identify the dosha
- 6 tastes and their function for balance of body and mind
- Concept of teaching methodology & how to create your own yoga class, how to reach others, obstacles in teaching
- How to observe & Assess others
- How to create the asana sequence
- Obstacles in teaching
Asana Alignment & Adjustment*
- Correct perfomance of asana, assistence & adjustment
- Structural Alignment of forward bending, back bending, twists, inventions, meditative asanas
- How to align posture according to mobility of the client
- How to use props, strips, blankets in adjustment
- How to teach clients with physical limitations
*depends on week schedule