Benefits of kundalini yoga
What is Kundalini Yoga
Kundalini Yoga means a focus on awakening kundalini energy through a regular practice of mantra, yantra, yoga or meditation. Because of the involvement of subtle energy, it is known as the most dangerous form of Yoga.
Concept and methodology
Kundalini is a way for “a spiritual energy “located at the base of the spine”, gestated as a coiled-up serpent. The practice of Kundalini yoga is supposed to make awake the sleeping Kundalini Shakti from its 6 chakras and penetrate the 7th one. This energy is said to travel along the ida, pingala and central means sushumna nadi – which is the main channels of pranic energy in the human body
Kundalini energy is technically elaborated as being sparked during yogic breathing when prana and Apana meets at the 3rd chakra or navel center at which point it initially drops down to the 1st & 2nd chakras before traveling up to the spine to the higher centers of the brain to activate the golden cord
We can understand kundalini Yoga as a tri-fold approach of Bhakti yoga for devotion, Shakti yoga for power, and Raja yoga for mental power and control. It aims by the daily practice of kriyas and meditation in sadhana are described as a practical technology of our consciousness to achieve our total creative potential.
Benefits of Kundalini Yoga
- Nervous System:- it strengthens our nervous system And as stronger your nerves are, as more you will be able to act in a cool, calm and collected matter in the face of any situation.
- Willpower:- Kundalini yoga opens The Third Chakra(at the navel point). It awakens your inner willpower. It helps in digesting not only food but also memories and self-doubt, We become much more able to process and digest events that happen.
- Brain Power:- With a few minutes of a rapid breath of fire, Kundalini Yoga can make mind crystal clear, we feel more alert, focused, concentrated, with better memory and the capacity to make sound decisions.
- Creativity:- Kundalini yoga awakens our inner creativity by vanishing our worries about the little things and opening us up to infinite possibilities that life offers.
- All-Embracing:- With the help of it we learn an attitude of acceptance. Understanding that it’s all-OK. It’s all good for us ultimately. We are open to whatever life offers or gives to us.
- Compassionate Communication:- In Kundalini yoga, poses like the Shoulder Stand open Fifth Chakra ( The throat center) and when something is bothering you, you will find the best way to express yourself to bring you to say the absolute truth with all gentleness, calmness & humbleness.
- Wise Choices:- All forms of yoga make us more conscious human beings, So don’t be surprised if you start acting like a wise guy.