Christmas and New Year Yoga Retreat
Christmas and New Year Yoga Retreat
Christmas and New Year Retreat is a unique opportunity to relax in winter in sunny India, breath in air of Himalayan Mountains and balance yourself with yoga and Ayurveda massage.
|Duration||Study Days||Free Day||Massage & Excursion||Price|
|10 days/9 nights||Monday-Saturday||Sunday||1 & 1||50200 INR (Equivalent to 730 USD) in private room
44500 INR (Equivalent to 650 USD) in shared twin room
36200 INR (Equivalent to 500 USD) in dormitory
65000 INR (Equivalent to 900 USD) in family suit*
Discount price till End December is 3500 INR (50 USD ) ! * For more then 3 people for Family suit ask the price on email@example.com
Benefits of Christmas and New Year Yoga Retreat Rishikesh India
Yoga poses stretch your muscles and increase your range of motion. And even though yoga is not aerobic, some research finds it can be just as good as aerobic exercise for improving health.
- 10 days is ideal time for good relax and balance
- you can learn yoga from it’s root as a concept of healthy lifestyle
- good for short break and beginners who want to try yoga
- learn basic techniques of breath control “short breath – short life, long breath – long life”
- learn yogic lifestyle and healing power of your body and mind
- discover ancient yogic practice from spiritual Himalayan masters
- In winter time it is very quite and calm in Himalaya that you can enjoy the time for relaxation and balancing
Christmas and New Year Yoga retreat is suitable for
- Beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
What you learn in Christmas and new year yoga retreat
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style
- Elements of Iyengar Style
- Pranayama, Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy Mantra
- Elements of Ayurveda
- Get important information about your energy body with aura check up
Choose your start date here
- 1 brief aura check up.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 T-shirt with the school symbol.
- 3 daily vegetarian meals and beverages.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
- Special event and Christmas or new year evening.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Cleansing kit.
- Daily detox tea.
- Daily practical & theoretical yoga classes.
- Mala string of beads energized by Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey-Ji.
- Accomponing and supporting during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
- Free Wi-Fi.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Private accommodation.
- Taxi service.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor consultation.
- Extra excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advises of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Full astrological consultation with detailed explanation of planet position, disturbances, methods of correction, suggestions in career, family life, marriage, prevention of diseases.
Retreat Program Christmas and New Year Yoga retreat
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guiding of experienced Yoga teacher.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Free time/therapy time.
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 16:00 Free time/therapy time.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Christmas and New Year Yoga retreat
- Yoga-Philosophical Aspects:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it‘s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Introduction in Karma, Raja Yoga. Meaning, Types, role in yoga
- Kosha and it’s role in Meditation & Pranayama
- Concept of 5 Koshas
- 3 Nadis, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna. Their role in practice
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga
- Earth, Water, Fire element affirmation in sutras
- Samkhya Darshan, Vedanta Darshan
- Nadis & chakras, general concep
- What is Kundalini energy, ways of activation
- Kundalini & Chakra
- Concept of Gunas
- Prakriti & Purusha
- Discipline of Yoga student
- Obstacles in the path of yoga
Yoga practical aspects:
Asana (beginner, intermediate and advanced level):
- Natural Relaxation Asana.
- Natural standing Asana with External Rotations.
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Meditation Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing, Bramari, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Surya Bheda & Chandra Bheda, Ujja).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Sitting Positions for Pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- What is Ashwini Mudra, its role in energy body
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra, Jalodarnashak mudra, Apan mudra, Pran Mudra, shankh mudra, Apan Vayu Mudra, Ling Mudra, Dhyan Mudra, Lotus Mudra)
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra
- .Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Obstacles in Pranayama practice
- Standard Meditation Practice (Om Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound meditation, Mantra meditation, Nadis Meditation, 5 elements meditation, Breath meditation, Hamso meditation, Ajapa/japa, Ida/Pingala spinal rotation, Hridayakasha Dharana, Panchaprana Dharana, Pranava Dhyana)
- Visualisation & concentration
- Obstacles in meditation
- Concept of meditation Step by step
- Postures for meditation practice
- How to integrate meditation in yoga class?
- How to choose object for meditation?
- Standard Mantras (Guru, Ganesh Mantra, Shakti Mantra, Gayatri Mantra, Shanti Mantra, Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Lakshmi Mantra, Vishnu Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children)
- Using of number of yogic/ayurvedic methods in supporting and treatment of some diseases
- What is ayurveda
- Concept of 3 Dosha
- How to identify the dosha
- 6 tastes and their function for balance of body and mind