How to gain weight and muscles by yoga
Yoga is a fantastic workout that has solutions to almost all kinds of health problems.while in today’s age many people are trying to reduce extra weight, there are some special few who are facing the issue of gaining weight. they might eat sweet, heavy carbohydrates, rice, etc but don’t seem to get any fatter.in fact who are underweight to have also their own set of dangers as who are overweight.
What happens, if you are underweight?
When your BMI is under 18.5, that means you are underweight. Some people are genetically underweight.some are because they don’t get the required nutrients to remain in the pink of health.it happens basically because of a lack of consumption or improper absorption.it affects your immune system.it may be hard for you to heal after surgery if you are underweight.alongwith being extremely slender could also affect your periods, they become irregular or might be stopped.
How does yoga help you to gain weight?
Yoga enhances the circulation of oxygen & blood which helps to improve the nutrient absorption.it strengthens the muscles & allows you to become strong & flexible.it improves your stamina.yoga mainly works towards regulating your metabolism.yoga’s asana works for both conditions either you are overweight or you are underweight.it ultimately gives you a perfectly balanced body and shape.
Some effective yoga for weight gain
Theses are six asanas but there is a lot more that helps you to reach to your ideal weight goal.
Tips to gain weight fast and be healthy
- Consult a doctor, a dietician to decide your ideal weight
- Eat frequently means have 3-4 meals every day with 2 snacks
- Never skip your breakfast
- Bananas and dates with milk is an excellent breakfast to weight gain
- Eat food having more calories.
- Practice pranayama for good sleep
- Practice kapalbhati which will help for curing stomach disorders
- Practice above yoga poses
- Jogging and walking is also very important to increase metabolism