Reiki Teacher Training
Reiki Teacher Training
Reiki Teacher Training is a spiritual and healing art. Reiki can be done by everyone who is able to generate healing energy. Reiki teacher training will not only give you an opportunity to integrate new approach of healing in your practice but also can help to protect yourself from negativity. It is advised to be very careful about safety techniques and not to accumulate negative energy in yourself.
What is Reiki?
is a Japanese technique that is used to heal physical and mental disorders, increase amount of vital energy and well-being. In Japanese, the word “rei” refers to a higher intelligence that permeates all living and nonliving entities and guides the inherent functioning of the universe. The word “ki” refers to the nonphysical energy that flows through everything that is alive, including plants, animals, and human beings—because of this, ki is also often called “life force energy,” and is known as qi or chi from other lineages. The combination of these two words is what defines reiki as “spiritually guided life-force energy.
How does Reiki works?
To offer a Reiki session a practitioner should learn the basic principles of energy anatomy, nadis and chakras of the body. Then the Reiki practitioner will learn how to accumulate energy from the environment and nature. In the next step the Reiki Master will open the palms of the student that he or she can start to transfer energy through the hands to the patient of client. Please note that the energy that student used to transfer is not own energy but energy force that was accumulate from the natural source.
What are the main techniques of Reiki?
At the last process of healing the energy of the Reiki practitioner will penetrate the body of the client. It will result in increasing level of the vital energy in clients body. It raises awareness in and around the physical body where negative thoughts and feelings are contained. This causes the negative energy—such as stress, anxiety, physical pain, sadness, confusion, etc.—to loosen its grip, allowing the touch of the Reiki healer to swoop in and clarify the energy pathways. Reiki is different from Prana healing. In Prana healing the master is using his own energy, in Reiki energy mainly from the natural source. That’s way it is very important to know rules and protective mechanisms otherwise the performance of Reiki can be dangerous.
What is a difference in levels I,II,II?
Level I – general information about energy channels, human anatomy, chakra system. Learning of purification techniques, detailed explanation on main Reiki symbols.
Level II – principles of energy transferring, palm opening, purification, balancing and energizing of the client. Safety techniques. Work with healthy client.
Level III – work with plants, animals, distance Reiki and work with sick people.
Our Program includes Levels I,II III
Level I, II & III
11 days/10 nights
Certificate of Reiki Master
49000 INR (680 USD ) in double shared room, 50000 INR (700 USD) in private room
39000 INR (550 USD) in dormitory room
85000 INR (1200 USD) in Family Suit
Discount price till End September 2019 discount 7000 INR (Equivalent to 70 USD ). For more then 3 people for Family suit ask the price on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vedansha Insitute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine is accredeted by International Yoga Alliance (USA) and Alternative medical council Colcatta (India) offers I, II & III Level of education in Reiki
This course is suitable for:
- Beginners & intermediate students who have interest to Reiki.
- For people who already learned yoga and want to learn more Reiki.
You will learn:
Main energy centers, chakras, energy activation, balancing & purification, self protection, energy work with client, how to give Reiki session directly/indirectly. Reiki for healthy and sick people, distance Reiki and palm opening. Additionally you will be able to learn Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style, Pranayamas, Meditation theory, Mantra, Yogic Nutrition, information about your aura problems (chakra imbalance)
11 Days Reiki Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2019-2020
You can start your program every day except weekends whole year around
- Certificate of Reiki Teacher
- Theoretical and practical classes
- Mala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr.
S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 10 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
- Accompanying and supporting during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Reiki guided session.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Reiki self practice on models
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Reiki instructed practice with patient.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Human body energy and physical body anatomy
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
NOTE! If you want to do only Reiki Course without Yoga practice or get Reiki Certificate during other TTC, please contact our stuff & we will inform you about price and conditions.
Level I Reiki Course Teaching Plan:
Yoga-Philosophical Aspects, Yoga-Practical Aspects, Pranayama, Meditation, Anatomy & Physiology, Mantra, Teaching methodology -> see 100 Hours Yoga TTC
Reiki Level I basic:
- What is Reiki?
- History of Reiki.
- Practical aspects of Reiki.
- Preparing space for Reiki practice.
- Reiki symbols.
- Preparing Hands for practice.
- Reiki and Prana.
- Difference between Prana and Reiki healing.
- Nourishment of Reiki Teacher.
- Reiki connection and medical science.
- Elements of Reiki.
- Body scan.
- Cleansing procedures.
- Energising procedures.
- Self treatment.
- Principles of teaching Reiki I.
Reiki Level II Intermediate:
- Opening and closing treatment.
- Chakra system and Reiki.
- Chakra balancing.
- Auric healing.
- Resources of prana.
- Self protection.
- Step-by-step Guidance with Clients.
- Documentation of treatment.
- Reiki treatment of children.
- Reiki treatment of seniors.
- Reiki and Animals.
- Crystal healing & Reiki.
- Opening of energy channels.
- Distance healing.
- Ethic and responsibility of Reiki teacher.
- Principles of teaching Reiki II.
Reiki Level III advanced:
- Case study.
- Reiki and breathing Technics.
- increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- Water and Reiki energy.
- Food and Reiki energy.
- Meditation and Reiki.
- Reiki treatment of musculo-skeletal system disorders.
- Reiki treatment of respiratory system disorders.
- Reiki treatment of nerveous system disorders.
- Reiki treatment of gastrointestinal system disorders.
- Reiki treatment of uro-genital system disorders.
- Reiki treatment of cardio-vascular system disorders.
- Reiki treatment on the distance.
- Reiki protective mantras and prayers
- Principles of teaching Reiki III.
“Reiki can be done by everyone who has desire to heal. Question is this – what kind of energy you can transfer to others if you are not stable. Reiki required purification of body and mind first, then you can see effect on your client.”
Dr S.K. Pandey