Swara Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Alliance Certified Swara Yoga Teacher Training
Swara Yoga Teacher Training is one of the hidden part of yoga. Swara yoga is an belongs to the tantra science that based on breathing through the nostrils in relation to the phases of the moon, time of day, element and direction. “Swara” means in Sanskrit “Sound” or flow of energy or prana in the nostrils. Question comes – is it similar to Pranayama Science? In simple language we can say that Swara Yoga based of Pranayama techniques but has a connection with Astrology and based on it. The Swara practitioner not only performs breathing exercises but also learns the astrological basic planet characteristics, their influence on dominance of element and energy flow through the particular nostril. For example, you are planing important appointment of job interview and want to get success in it, so when you wake up you should check which nostril is working. Then you can see if it’s corresponding with the nostril that should work on this day. if not you can change the flow before coming our from the bad. It will give you success in your plans. Then you place from the bad those foot that corresponds with nostril flow. It means you connect yourself through cosmic consciousness with earth.
Swara yoga science is more then 10 000 years old. This practice was very secret and was given only from master to very dedicated spiritual student. In ancient time this practice was used by the kings, high spiritual masters and very advanced yoga practitioners. In our Institute we following this tradition and offer this course only for real spiritual seekers. You have to have certificate of minimum 200 H Yoga teacher before applying to this program.
After completion of the course Student can get Certificate of Teacher of Swara Yoga of Yoga Alliance USA in form of continuing education after minimum 200 hour of Yoga TTC.
Who we are?
Vedansha Institute of Vedic science and alternative medicine founded by Dr.S.Pandey Ji . We cover education in whole vedic science (yoga & meditation, ayurveda, vedic astrology & vastu). teacher training programs help people to make yoga their profession or integrate it in daily life. Our special retreat programs help people to control their emotions, remove fears, to improve their life, find harmony and happiness. Therapy courses will help to support common and non-curative diseases.
What is our aim?
To prepare yoga teacher or yoga practitioner who will understand yoga as a vedic subject and will be capable to teach others and share knowledge in asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra, yoga philosophy, ayurveda, yoga anatomy, asana alignment.
15 days/14 nights
Certificate of attendence
Double shared room 57500 INR (Equivalent to 835 USD Approx), in private 71000 INR (Equivalent to 1035 USD Approx)
Discount price till End September 53500 INR (Equivalent to 780 USD Approx) in double shared room, 65000 INR (Equivalent to 950 USD Approx) in private room. Book your TTC 3 month before the start date and get discount 3500 INR (Equivalent to 50 USD Approx)
The Vedansha Insitute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine is accredeted by International Yoga Alliance (USA) and Alternative medical council Colcatta (India) and offered 100 Hour Swara Yoga Teacher Training
This course is suitable for :
- Intermediate & advanced students who already did yoga teacher training or practising many years yoga
- For yoga practitioners who want to learn deeper pranayama, astrology and meditation
Benefits of 100 hour Swara Yoga TTC in Rishikesh India
- prediction of success in daily plan
- choosing the auspicious time for getting the child
- choosing the auspicious time to start the job
- choosing the auspicious time to start the business
- predictions of negative effects of planets
- prediction of death
- gain wealth or spiritual knowledge
You will learn:
- Asanas according Hatha & Ashtanga Style connected with 3 Nadis
- Pranayama, Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy Mantra
- Basic vedic Astrology
- Yogic Nutrition
- Swara Yoga practice and Anatomy
- Yogic cleansing
- Teaching Methodology*
- Get important information about your energy body with aura check up
100 Hour Swara Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2018
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2018
- Starting Dates in August 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 01/08/2018 to 15/08/2018, 15/08/2018 to 29/08/2018
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2018
- Starting Dates in September 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 03/09/2018 to 17/09/2018, 17/09/2018 to 31/09/2018
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2018
- Starting Dates in October 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh –1/10/2018 to 16/10/2018, 16/10/2018 to 30/10/2018
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2018
- Starting Dates in November 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/11/2018 to 15/11/2018, 15/11/2018 to 29/11/2018
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2018
- Starting Dates in December 2018 for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3/12/2018 to 17/12/2018, 17/12/2018 to 31/12/2018
100 Hour Swara Yoga Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, January 2019
- Starting Dates in January 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/01/2019 to 15/01/2019, 15/01/2019 to 29/01/2019
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, February 2019
- Starting Dates in February 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/02/2019 to 15/02/2018, 15/02/2019 to 01/03/2019
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, March 2019
- Starting Dates in March 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/03/2019 to 15/032019, 15/03/2019 to 29/03/2019
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, April 2019
- Starting Dates in April 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/04/2019 to 15/04/2019, 15/04/2019 to 29/04/2019
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, May 2019
- Starting Dates in May 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/05/2019 to 15/05/2019, 15/05/2019 to 29/05/2019
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, June 2019
- Starting Dates in June 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 3/06/2019 to 17/06/2019, 17/06/2019 to 31/06/2019
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, July 2019
- Starting Dates in July 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/07/2019 to 15/07/2019, 15/07/2019 to 29/07/2019
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, August 2019
- Starting Dates in August 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/08/2019 to 15/08/2019, 15/08/2019 to 29/08/2019
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, September 2019
- Starting Dates in September 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2/09/2019 to 16/09/2019, 16/09/2019 to 30/09/2019
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, October 2019
- Starting Dates in October 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/10/2019 to 15/10/2019, 15/10/2019 to 29/10/2019
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, November 2019
- Starting Dates in November 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 1/11/2019 to 15/11/2019, 15/11/2019 to 29/11/2019
100hrs Swara Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, December 2019
- Starting Dates in December 2019 for Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh – 2/12/2019 to 16/12/2019, 16/12/2019 to 30/12/2019
- Certificate of Swara Yoga Teacher according Yoga Alliance (after 200 H Yoga TTC)
- Theoretical and practical skills.
- Mala (string of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 14 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- Yogic cleansing session
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 1 excursion in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 1 ayurvedic massage.
- Accompanying and
supporting during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- Your interest to learn Vedic science.
- Successful pre-payment.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with us oer e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorisation permitting them to practice yoga from their own coutry with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style for activation of 3 Nadis
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama with elements of swara yoga practice.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Swara yoga class theory and practice.
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Meditation Anatomy/ vedic Astrology
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 20:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Yoga Course Teaching Plan:
Tantra Swara yoga program:
- Theory and practice of swara yoga.
- Breathing and Its Effects on Life Span.
- Nostrils and the Brain.
- Nostrils and the Planets.
- Nostrils and the Moon.
- Nostrils and the Sun.
- Bimonthly Nostril Check.
- How to identify the dominant nostril.
- How to change the nostril.
- When to change the nostril.
- Importance of the nostrils.
- Abnormal breathing.
- Nostrils and special activities.
- Qualities and the breathing.
- How to manage the breathing according to situation.
- Swara Yoga & five elements.
- Connection of chakra system & swara yoga.
- Root chakra and influence of swara practice
- Swadhisthana chakra and influence of swara practice
- Manipura chakra and influence of swara practice
- Anahata chakra and influence of swara practice
- Vishuddhi chakra and influence of swara practice
- Ajna chakra and influence of swara practice
- Sahasrarachakra and influence of swara practice
- Length of breath and lenth of life, correlation, how to prolong life with swara yoga.
- Healing methods of swara yoga.
- Main principle of vedic astrology
- Sun planet, role in vedic astrology and swara yoga
- Moon planet, role in vedic astrology and swara yoga
- Mars planet, role in vedic astrology and swara yoga
- Venus Planet, role in vedic astrology and swara yoga
- Saturn planet, role in vedic astrology and swara yoga
- Mercury planet, role in vedic astrology and swara yoga
- Rahu/Ketu planets, role in vedic astrology and swara yoga
- Astrology and 5 elements
- Astrology in daily life
- Natural Relaxation Asana.
- Natural standing Asana with External Rotations.
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Meditation Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Pranayama and swara yoga
- Special Pranayama Techniques related to swara yoga
- Kumbhaka (retention) and point of work of swara yoga
- 3 Nadis and their role in practice of swara yoga
- Way of activation of Ida, Pingala and Sushumna Nadi
- Mudras and Bhandas
- Parana in daily life, how to reach new level and hold the weight.
- Guided meditative pranayama sequencing for swara practice.
- Mantra pranayama and swara yoga practice
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods).
- Mudras: Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudr
- Anatomy of Swara Yoga related organs
Standard Meditation Practice (OM Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound Meditation, 5 elements meditation, Nadis meditation, breath meditation).
Standard Mantras (Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Ganesha mantra, Guru Mantra, Gayatri mantra, Lakshi Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children).