Yoga Therapy Teacher Training
300 Hour Yoga Therapy Teacher Training
300 Hour Yoga Therapy Teacher Training course in Rishikesh with Vedansha Institute of Yoga & Vedic Science is designed for yoga teachers, long experienced yoga practitioners, health care staff who wants to learn more about therapeutic approach of yoga become a professional Yoga Therapy Instructor! Master your practice in advance level on 300 Hour Yoga Therapy Teacher Training !
31 days/30 nights
Certificate of yoga therapist
140000 INR (1950 USD ) in twin shared room
151140 INR (2100 USD ) in private room
115160 INR (1600 USD ) in dormitory
169500 INR (2350 USD ) in family suit
Discount price till End April 7100 INR (100 USD ) ! * For more then 3 people for Family suit ask the price on email@example.com
Vedansha Insitute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine is accredeted by International Yoga Alliance (USA) and Alternative medical council Colcatta (India) and provides 300 Hours TTC of education in yoga therapy
Benefits of Yoga therapy teacher training
-new opportunity in career
-new level of yoga classes with more individual way of health support
-learn more than 200 different diseases, it’s pathology, physiology, applied asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra support
-work more individually with clients and support their health issues
-become not only simple yoga teacher but wellness & health consultant
-use yoga therapy methods to support your health and prevent sickness in your body
-be expert in treatment of scoliosis, kyphosis, lordosis and different types of back pain
-know which herbal therapy should be used by headache, cough, fatigue, depression
-learn how to prevent cold, flu, high blood pressure, diabetes with yoga methods
300 Hour Yoga Therapy Teacher Training is suitable for:
- Intermediate & advanced students who already learned yoga, meditation or pranayama and want to develop themselves in therapy aspect of yoga.
- For someone who would like to perform yoga therapy classes and has long experience in yoga
- For health care practitioners
You will learn:
Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style, Asana postures by the paticular disease, Pranayamas and application by the particular diseases, theory & pathology of common diseases, Meditation practice & application by particular diseases, Yoga & Meditation Philoshopy, Mantra and it’s therapeutic application, Yogic Nutrition, Elements of Ayurveda, Teaching Methodology and get important information about your aura problems (chakra imbalance) * depends on week Dates in 2018.
300 Hour Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2019
- Starting Dates 01/01/2019 to 31/01/2019
- Starting Dates 01/02/2019 to 03/03/2019
- Starting Dates 01/03/2019 to 31/03/2019
- Starting Dates 01/04/2019 to 01/05/2019
- Starting Dates 01/05/2019 to 31/05/2019
- Starting Dates 03/06/2019 to 03/07/2019
- Starting Dates 01/07/2019 to 31/07/2019
- Starting Dates 01/08/2019 to 31/08/2019
- Starting Dates 01/09/2019 to 01/10/2019
- Starting Dates 01/10/2019 to 31/10/2019
- Starting Dates 01/11/2019 to 01/12/2019
- Starting Dates 02/12/2019 to 02/01/2020
300 Hour Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Schedule in Rishikesh 2020
Starting Dates 1/02/2019 to 03/03/2020
Starting Dates 2/03/2020 31/03/2020
Starting Dates 1/04/2020 to 01/05/2020
Starting Dates 1/05/2020 to 31/05/2020
Starting Dates 3/06/2020 to 01/07/2020
Starting Dates 1/07/2020 to 31/07/2020
- Certificate of yoga therapy teacher.
- Theoretical and practical skills in yogic treatment of common diseases.
- Mala (string
of beads) energised by our Guru Ji Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey, PhD (Yoga & Naturopathy).
- 30 nights accommodation.
- 3 times of yogic nutrition, beverages.
- Study materials.
- Cleansing Kit.
- Cleansing yoga session
- T-shirts (1) with symbolic of school.
- 3 excursions in Himalaya.
- 1 short aura check up.
- 3 ayurvedic massages.
- Accompanying and supporting during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours.
Optional for moderate payment:
- Pick up and drop.
- Other ayurvedic procedures.
- Ayurvedic doctor conculatation.
- Number of excursions more than mentioned above.
- Detailed Aura check-up with providing of written report about Aura statement, disturbances in Aura if they are present, supporting methods and treatment advices of naturopathic specialist (individual plan of asana postures, pranayama, herbs, meditative practice).
- Detailed horoscope assessment.
- Extra night of accommodation.
Check in : 13:00 pm | Check out:12:00 pm
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Yoga Therapy practical class
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Yoga therapy theory class.
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Yoga anatomy/asana alignment
- 16:00 – 17:30 Asana Hatha class
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
- Give yoga class to your peers under controll of teacher.
- Teaching skills, management skills in communication with clients in Vedansha Institute TTC programs.
- A written test in Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Anatomy, Therapy, Ayurveda, Theaching methodology, Pranayama and Meditation.
- A correct alignment of some asanas & pranayama with perfomance of stability.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
300 Hour Yoga Therapy Teacher Training Teaching Plan:
What is health?
- Definition of health as multimodal concept from yogic/ayurvedic and allopatic view, principes of Yoga Therapy.
Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries).
Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques), Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses), Dharna (concentration), Dhayan (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization)- intermediate level.
9 Disurbances of Mind, possibilities of control, Kriya Yoga.
Functional model of 7 chakras from phylosophical point of view.
Stages in the Yogic Experiences and its Achievements By Birth or through Training.
Phylosophical aspects of bhagvat geeta.
Phylosophical aspects of different form of Samadhi.
Biomichanics of Asana
- Kinesology of asana
Observation and assessment
How to create the asana sequence
Back strenth sequence
Abdominal muscles strenth sequence
Stretching hamstring and back
Asana Sequence for preparation to pranayama
- Common postural misalignment
Surya and Chandra namaskara and their effect on the practice
- Body reading report
- Joint freedom
- Creation of movement
- Assessment of joint mobility
- Ayurvedic cycles within a yoga pose
- Principle of vinyasa
- Vinyasa and dosha
- Vinyasa and breath
- Vinyasa for vata, pitta & kapha
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Anatomy of natural respiration
- Types of breath
- Healing aspects of Pranayama.
- Retention and it’s therapeutic effect
Improvement of Pranayama Techniques (Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana, Surya Bheda, Bastrika, Sheetali, Shetkari, Bramari, plavini, Chandra bheda, Murcha, Pratiloma Ujjayi intermediate & advanced level).
Intermediate mudras and badas.
Parana and lifestyle.
Mediation aspects in pranayama.
Mantra and pranayama.
Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods) intermediate level
- Concept of breath & movement
- Achieving of mental stadiness
- Postures for pranayama
- The breathing cycle
- Mantra & Pranayama
- Pranayama and therapy aspect
Standart Meditation Practice (AUM Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound, Mantra, morning meditation, Nadi meditation, 5 elements meditation, Kundaini meditation).
- Meditation postures
- Meditation in brain anatomy & phisiology
- Meditation in breathing anatomy and phisiology
- Intemediate Mantras, Hindu Gods,mantras related with them.
Anatomy and physiology comparing allopatic & yogic system:
skeletal (spine, hips, knees, ankles, shoulders, arms, joints, upper/low back, pelvis, ligaments) muscular (muscles of low, up extremeties, chest, back, neck) and nerveous system (central and peripheral parts).
- Yogic purification (shatkarma)
- Concept of tridsosha, ama, ayurvedic nutrition, day regimes, ayurvedic physiolo
- Concept of Agni
- The role of taste
- Food as a medicine
- Connection of Asana, pranayama & diet
- Acupressure in ayurveda
- Marma therapy
Special healing methods:
- Elements of Craniosacral therapy
- cranial mobility and flexibility
- Lreatment of lumbosacral joint
- Treatment of cranium-cervical joint
- Treatment of intracranial dura
- Treatment of transverse diaphragm
- Teaching standart concept of preparation of your own class with attention to psychology of the clients in yoga class.
Ethic of yoga therapiest.
- Designing your personal program
- Overcoming obstacles in healing
Clinical assesment of the Patient:
- Interview, history of the desease, family history, habits.
- cases of common disease and their yogic treatment
Introduction of pathology of common deseases and syndroms with case study:
Anxiety, burn-out syndrom, depression, back pain syndrom, Insomnia, migraine, brain injuries, insults/infarcts, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease.
Scoliosis, props, hernias, arthritis, statement after fractures, luxations, operations on muscle-scelital apparat.
- body lean forward, body leans backward, titled head, high shoulder, round shpulders, arm turned out/in, arm out from hip, winging scapula, flat back, high hip, hip twisted, hyperextended knee,
- knock knees, bowel legs, leg outward/inward, flat foot
Clinical assesment of the Patient:
- Objective assesment / connection with medical practioner if there is a need of some examinations and diagnosis.
How to make a therapy plan.
Introduction of pathology of common deseases and syndroms with case study
Arterial Hypertony, low arterial pressure, Heart failure, Thyroid Gland disorders.
Cancer of different organ systems.
Urin tract disorders, infertility, menopause, menstrual cycle disorders, chronic pelvin pain.
Gastritis, colitis, some forms of Hepatitis, cholecystitis, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome.
Diabetes, rheumatismus, obesity, anorexia.
Alcohol, drug, play addictions.
Common child diseases.
Professional diseases of sportsman, dancers, drivers etc..
Management of yogic of common deseases with case study:
Musculo-skeletal system disorders, yogic methods.
Respiaratory system disorders, yogic methods.
Cardio-vascular system disorders, yogic methods.
Gastrointestinal system disorders, yogic methods.
Nerveous system disorders, yogic methods.
Uro-genital system disorders, yogic methods.
Professional diseases disorders yogic methods.
Pre/post surgery concept from vedic view.
Chemotherapy/cancer treatment associated supportive methods.