Yoga Therapy Wellness Retreat
Yoga therapy wellness retreat is one of the best holistic programs for your health and wellness in our institute. Based on traditional techniques of therapeutic hatha yoga, ayurvedic massages, purification techniques, meditation, balancing meal and herbal beverages. Yoga therapy wellness retreat is indicated for people who have some issues with their health and want to focus on therapeutic non aggressive way of supporting of their diseases. Yoga therapy wellness retreat is indicated if:
1. You have chronically back/neck pain
2. Back problems like Scoliosis, Kyphosis, Lordosis
3. Suffer from Hip, Elbow, Ankle Joints problems
4. Insomnia & Migraine
5. Depression, Anxiety, Bulimia, Anorexia
6. Arterial Hypertonus
7. Diabetes Typ 1 & 2
8. Chronic abdominal & Pelvic pain
9. Unreasonable constipation and Diarrhoe
10. Obesity and Gastrointestinal Problems
11. Gynecological disorders (menopause, premenstrual syndrome, PCOS, Infertility, Cyst etc)
12. Male impotency and inflammation diseases
13. Asthma, Bronchitis
14. Previous cancer treatment and many others
What is Hydrocolontherapy?
The part of this retreat program is a modern closed hydro colon therapy. “Colon hydrotherapy, is a safe, effective method of removing waste from the large intestine, without the use of drugs. By introducing filtered and temperature regulated water into the colon, the waste is softened and loosened, resulting in evacuation through natural peristalsis. This process is repeated a few times during a session.” Dorothy Chandler, RN. Colon Hydrotherapy may help greatly in enhancing our body’s ability to absorb many vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids.
The colonic treatment takes about 45 -60 minutes. A small speculum is inserted into the client’s rectum. This speculum is then attached to a plastic hose which connects to the colonic
machine. The colonic therapist then adjusts the volume and temperature of the water coming out of the device, which runs through a plastic hose into the
client’s rectum. This will provoque peristaltic contractions in the colon, and the client will start to evacuate fecal matter through the colonic hose which leads back to the colonic device. During the procedure the therapist is doing light massage in abdomen part to increase the effect of the therapy.
Following conditions get benefit more from the Hydrocolontherapy
Acute fecal impaction
Hemorrhoids (mild to moderate) of the large intestine
Sigmoidscopy & Colonoscopy
Paraplegic & Quadriplegics
Preparation for diagnostic study
Nutrient supplementation via rectum
Balance physiologic flora of large intestin
Starts every day all year around except weekends!
8 days/7 nights
37500 INR (530 USD) shared twin room
40800 INR (580 USD) private room
Special discount price 35200 INR (500 USD )& 38600 INR (550 USD ) till End of April
34500 INR (490 USD) Dormitory
70300 INR (1000 USD) Family Suit
11 days/10 nights
51500 INR (750 USD ) shared twin room
58500 INR (850 USD) single room
Special discount price 48000 INR (700 USD )& 55000 INR (800 USD ) till End of April
45800 INR (650 USD) dormitory
84400 INR (1200 USD) family suit
15 days/14 nights
65000 INR (950 USD Approx) shared twin room
75500 INR ( 1100 USD ) in single room
Special discount price 62000 INR (900 USD )& 68500 INR (1000 USD ) till End of April
22 days/21 nights
96000 INR (1400 USD ) shared twin room
110000 INR (1600 USD Approx) in single room
Special discount price 98000 INR (1350 USD ) & 106500 INR (1550 USD ) till End of April
31 days/30 nights
132000 INR (1920 USD ) shared twin room
151000 INR (2200 USD ) in single room
Special discount price 125000 INR ( 1820 USD )& 144000 INR (2100 USD ) till End of April
- Daily Yoga therapy sessions (individual or in small group 3-5 people)
- Doctor consultation.
- Individual Yoga Therapy program
- Pranayama, Meditation classes
- Modern safe Hydrocolontherapy
- Ayurvedic massages.
- Yogic Cleansing sessions
- 1 brief aura check up.
- Excursions depends on number program days (see above).
- 1 T-shirt with the school symbol.
- 3 daily vegetarian meals.
- All days of Accommodation.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Cleansing kit.
- Yogic Cleansing sessions
- Hydrocolontherapy session(s) see above
- Daily detox tea.
- Daily practical & theoretical yoga classes
- Mala string of beads energized by Yogachariya Dr. S.K.Pandey-Ji
- Study materials
- Herbs suggestions for well-being
- Accompanying and supporting during time of staying in the Institute, help provided 24 Hours
- Time Table of Yoga Therapy Wellness Retreat
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing)
- 07:00 – 08:15 Yoga therapy session
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Therapy Time
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 16:00 Free time/therapy time.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Hatha Yoga (theory & practice)
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
- Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
- Retreat Program of Yoga Therapy Wellness Retreat
- Yoga-Philosophical Aspects:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it‘s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras.
- Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga – Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Concept of three bodies and it’s role in yoga practice
- Introduction in Karma, Raja Yoga. Meaning, Types, role in yoga
- Kosha and it’s role in Meditation & Pranayama
- Concept of 5 Koshas
- 3 Nadis, Ida, Pingala, Sushumna. Their role in practice
- Chakras, general concept & role in daily life
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of succsess and failure in Yoga
- Earth, Water, Fire element affirmation in sutras
- Samkhya Darshan, Vedanta Darshan
- Nadis & chakras, general concep
- What is Kundalini energy, ways of activation
- Kundalini & Chakra
- Concept of Gunas
- Prakriti & Purusha
- Discipline of Yoga student
- Obstacles in the path of yoga
- Concept of yogic, ayurvedic and vegetarian nutrition.
- Concept of 3 Dosha (vata, pitta, kapha), how to balance dosha and reduce the weight.
- Explanation of taste, how to correct your nutrition plan according to season and daily regime.
- Digestive fire and their role in correct nutrition.
- Purvakarma and their role in detox therapy.
- Panchakarma (how, for whom, when?).
- Yoga-physiological Aspects:
- Digestive system, physiology and problems.
- Yoga-Practical Aspects:
- Asana therapy class will be given according to your health issues
- Natural Relaxation Asana.
- Natural standing Asana with External Rotations.
- Forward bending Asana.
- Backward Extensions.
- Spinal Twisting Asana.
- Inverted Asana.
- Balancing Asana.
- Meditation Asana.
- Thunder-Bolt (vajrasana) Group Asana.
- Lotus (Padmasana) Group Asana.
- Pranayama & Mudras:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Basic Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing, Bramari, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Surya Bheda & Chandra Bheda, Ujja).
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Sitting Positions for Pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka, Shanka Prakshalana)
- What is mudra and bandha
- What is Ashwini Mudra, its role in energy body
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra, Jalodarnashak mudra, Apan mudra, Pran Mudra, shankh mudra, Apan Vayu Mudra, Ling Mudra, Dhyan Mudra, Lotus Mudra, )
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra
- .Shatkarma (concept, aim, safety, performance)
- Obstacles in Pranayama practice
- Standard Meditation Practice (Om Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound meditation, Mantra meditation, Nadis Meditation, 5 elements meditation, Breath meditation, Hamso meditation, Ajapa/japa, Ida/Pingala spinal rotation, Hridayakasha Dharana, Panchaprana Dharana, Pranava Dhyana)
- Visualisation & concentration
- Obstacles in meditation
- Concept of meditation Step by step
- Postures for meditation practice
- How to integrate meditation in yoga class?
- How to choose object for meditation?